BeautyHacker

Acculift at DA Plastic Surgery (DAPRS)?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I appreciate this. I think it’s for this reason that negative opinion or feedback on these procedures are censored and held back. There’s just this attack that silences and discourages is.

I'm not taking it personally if anything I wasnt being mean at all until she reminded of that opinion lady. sorry but I just meant to make a light joke.
My point is there's no reason going around telling people what they shouldn't do when it's an insecurity. JiaYuXOX asked about the success or failures of the surgeries she is interested in, but iiibbystar only states her experience which she considers to be a failure. Because from all the research I've done on this procedure, for every negative review there are ten positive ones. I just feel like instead of commenting negatively on all these posts questioning zygoma reduction, she could just state her OWN experience and not generalize the surgery commenting "it causes premature aging/sagging and hardly any difference for it to be worth it". The term "worth it" in itself is already subjective to each and every person, what you decide isn't worth it might not be the same case for someone else (just like what you think is expensive might be cheap for someone else). I think it's good to share personal experiences and information but you shouldn't tell someone to do this or that because that is up to that person to decide.
Try "from my experience, I got sagging from this. If you do decide to do it, please research more about different techniques surgeons use or follow-up surgeries you can do after. Research about your skin type and different procedures out there that will help prevent sagging."

What she said isn't wrong but the way she comment it on every post is an opinion/advice out of her own emotion and distress. Just because she got bad experience doesn't mean everyone else will. These contour surgeries are one of the highest performed procedure in Korea and many people come for it for a reason; success rate and the result. You don't see bunch of people walking around in korea with sagging faces, if anything you see more botched nose. What she is telling people not to do doesn't solve anything. If she is telling her not to do this surgery then the problem remains. Nothing gets solved. This is a plastic surgery forum, telling people not to do plastic surgery because of a very well known side-effect is just ill-advice. Most people who research about zygoma reduction knows that sagging is one of the side effects that COULD happen but there are different techniques to prevent that from happening, and even in the case that it does happen, there are solutions to fix it.

I talked to one surgeon in my country and he said there’re some ways to fix that kind of sagging but threadlift or some lifting will disappear after 2,3 years,the only way to fix it is FACELIFT which is expensive as FC surgery and really painful

I have to agree with you. Advices and warnings are extremely helpful, but all the "Don't do it it's a mistake you will sag guaranteed no good comes out of zygoma reduction" etc I've been told when I talk about zygoma reduction are just discouraging and not helpful.

Yup i went da ps 3 years ago and now my skin sagged more dramatically due to cheeckbone reduction. Of course partially could be due to aging but honestly some sagging from facial bone contouring is inevitable. Some clinics also warned me about it. You may not be able to see the sagging instantly. Because my cheekbones were quite protruding, the surgery removed quite a bit of bones and left a slight dent on the right side of my face. Da said its normal but i dont think so. After care wasnt so good too. No treatment of any sort. Just removal of stitches after a week. After 3 yrs i chat w em and told them both sides of my face got dents now and the consultant just said i have aged and need facelift but they can no longer find my surgery records lol. Anw there will be risks n side effects for all surgeries or cosmetic procedures. :smile:

Thank you for all the replies :smile: after thinking about it some more, plus all the bad reviews about the after care from DA, I don’t think I’ll be going there anymore...... I still want zygoma reduction though. My cheekbones are that prominent, but I would like them to be a bit ‘softer’ looking lol
I’m thinking about going back to namu though since they offered me a fair price in return for me sharing my recovery and reviews......
Does anyone have any thoughts about namu? I read somewhere that all good surgery clinics should be in one specific area, don’t remember the exact name, but I don’t think namu is there, so I’m still a bit worried
Also, mintss77, I hope you recover/ get it sorted out soon! I have heard that a lot of clinics just brush off the results saying it’s ‘normal’ and stuff :sad: maybe you can ask them to fix it for a smaller amount of money or something

Why you didn't get any aftercare? They didn't offer ? That's so strange. I got 3 deswelling treatment so far. I'm on my 9th day post-op. My zygoma stitches came off on the 7th day but my oral stitches will be removed in another week. Everytime I get scheduled for checkup I get offered deswell treatments and my swelling is pretty average. I guess they aren't that consistent? Or you stayed too short... Really sucks to hear! Good luck with your further procedures~

I chatted with two girls who got zygoma reduction at Namu,they are happy about their results,dr Kirk was their surgeon

sound like promoter here. I'm DA patient too. Dr Lee sang woo ruined my face. i have nerve damage and worst sagging skin. i can tell, your skin will sag if you do facial contouring surgery. all kind of facial contouring will cause sagging issue. Don't fool ppl around

I'm still a bit confused about how skin sags. Does it drop and create wrinkles or it shrinks like an old apple?

try ask those who just finished their surgery with only few weeks post/ less than a year and very happy with their results.
i can tell, right after fc u can save money about 2-3 years for facelift