BeautyHacker

Acculift at DA Plastic Surgery (DAPRS)?

umm, thanks for your reply but that doesn't really answer my question.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a promoter and not sponsored either. I paid a lot for my surgeries. I'm just sharing my experience which happen to be good. If you are to assume every positive experience from a person is a promotor then why are you on this forum if you are only going to believe negative reviews.
In my opinion, reviews are all subjective. Positive reviews, there's not much to say because the patient is satisfied with the result but for negative review, it's hard to tell what went wrong. There's so many variables to work with because it's not all the clinics fault. There's a lot of proof that the reviewer has to provide in order for everyone else to conclude if it's really the clinics problem or the patient's. (Example would be how realistic your ideal is. If the clinic gave you further health concerns...etc). If anything I think negative reviews should be taken more lightly IF there are no hard evidence. Just like how a good review is more pursuading with evidence.

Since you can't even answer gmcnm's question about how sagging works I question if you even did your surgery at DA or at all.

Yes, i had the surgery done and I whole heartedly agree. It will sag and the sagging isn’t hard to understand. You won’t shrivel your..but your skin droops which will age you and make you more prone to wrinkles. Imagine wearing a size Large all your life... then losing a ton of weight, but still wearing a large t-shirt. How I’ll the shirt hang on your body? Apply the same concept to bone reduction.

Thats a terrible reference because that's really not how the skin or a human body works lol.
An article I read by Dr. Richard - https://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/faq/skin-change-lose-weight-affect-skin-face-neck/ states that body and face/neck react differently in weight loss. If you're fat all your life, as suggested in your example, slow weight loss + exercise can help your skin adapt to your new body without sagging. If you were to gain weight really quickly, skin gets injured,stretched and stretch marks form, losing weight will not remove your stretch marks or sagging because damage is done (ie, pregnancy). The article also mention about obesity and weight loss. He writes that many people go under tucking procedure after an obesity weight loss BUT if you are patient enough, the skin is still able to retract however it can a very long time... years. All that said IT IS NOT THE SAME CASE FOR FACE.
Face and neck react differently to weight loss. They react in a special way because these areas don't store as much fat compared to the rest of the body. So face most likely will not distort during weight loss due to the natural elatisticy of the face. Neck however is less forgiving because large changes in neck do occur...
Main point is, Sagging skin is primarily the cause of loss of elasticity and the aging process. If your skin elatisticy isnt good then you may have to consider more procedures after FC.

Terrible promoter here. A girl i knew, just aged 21 had her fc done, now have sagging issue. Face lifting at earlier 20. She had her fc done at DAprs dr lee too. Besides, her half face numbness and nerve damage. Torment and suffer with nerve damage for the rest of whole life. We paid money for beauty, what we get now. Nerve damage and sagging! Don't fool people around here, they did nothing wrong to you.

Totally agree she is a promoter,the aftercare is really bad there

I don't get why I can't post a positive review of a clinic without being attacked for being a promoter. Are negative reviews the only legitimate reviews? I was just sharing my experience and if people on here believe I'm a promoting then I'll stop posting updates of my own journey. I've been a long time lurker on purseforum and I only recently made an account to document my journey. If I was a promoter I would have made an account years ago. I saw many reviews and people sharing their journeys and found it very helpful so I wanted to do the same.

The funny thing about reading this all is dat fixed sister is spewing cited facts from articles & her own pictures +experience on a different thread while everyone is making claims w/ no proof & pics of their sagging faces. Oh how I love the internet

Because anyone who has sagging faces or is botched from fc is not that excited to put their faces on blast??? What do we have to gain by posting negative commentary warning people about sagging. We’re speaking from our personal experiences. Until it happens to your face, you won’t understand the pain. I’ve been a member on this forum long before this poster joined. I’m a real patient who encountered sagging despite with told I have good skin elasticity. You can choose not to believe.

How do you know that's her own photo? How do you know she's no promoter or discount seeker? We knew all the clinic's tactics. I had shown my proof at kakao chat. You know what, we really don't have to do this all to warn you. Why would we? Why don't we drag more victims into this bloody **** facial contouring to make them same fate as us?
You all can choose not to believe.

but who r u all to say she's not real? Im pretty sure promoters won't spend their time arguing/debating with u about these non sense rather than post more promotion things. wat she says in all her debates are not wrng. sure ur not fond of blasting ur face but it will do more than just claiming this and that. until u show wat exactly went wrong it's all he say she say.
Sucks u guys got botched better luck next time lol continue being ugly and flaming ppl on here. maybe botched cos ur inside uglyness came out. fate works in wonder ways