BeautyHacker

Acculift at DA Plastic Surgery (DAPRS)?

Lol..... Then welcome to the sagging club. Who cares? I don't have to explain myself to you.
I had received bunch of msgs telling me they have sagging problem. From pretty to sagging skin. U won't listen, its up to you.
This forum is for ps, no matter positive or negative. We also have our right to commemts.
I'm sure you are promoter too. How much you earn every comment?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get what’s coming to you. I wish you the best

What kind of disgusting human being are you to tell a person who got botched to continue being ugly when they’re just trying to warn people to help them be more informed.

I am 21 this year and have good skin elasticity, my cheekbones aren’t too prominent, but I would like to reduce them just a little bit since they do bother me. I’m going to namu to get the secret zygoma reduction done. I know a lot of you are saying zygoma will increase sagging, but I still want to take my chances with this since I don’t like my wide face. I will let everyone know after my surgeries if I experienced sagging or not.

P.s the people saying da plastic surgery is bad are probably right. A lot of the surgeons there have been poached from other clinics but a lot of them have been suspended from the board Certified surgeons list in Korea. Apparently it’s not due to skill but other things (eg advertising) but it’s kind of off putting knowing that they are claiming to have board certified surgeons when so many have been suspended including dr lee sang woo. The lady I was consulting with was extremely slow with her responses, and kept telling me how busy she was since it was a busy season. I can understand this, but I took her 2 days to reply to me that the manager hasn’t responded and needed more time. I dread to think how she would have treated me AFTER she received my money if she didn’t bother to respond when I was enquiring.......

Are you certain this dr lee sang woo has been suspended from board certified surgeons?
Yes, thanks god, He's suspension of qualification. which means every surgery he performed was illegal?
We respect your decision. But try to reconsider about it.

Yeah, I have been checking on the board certified surgeon list in Korea. I also messaged them asking about it and they replied with something along the lines of that it doesn’t necessarily have to do with skill that he was suspended but then actually replying to my question proves that he was actually still suspended, not that the website was slow or something. You can check, a lot of surgeons from da have been suspended. When I asked the consultant when was doing my fc she even replied dr lee dong chan, not dr lee sang woo, even though he’s the one with the supposed great rep for fc

i'd checked the board.
yes, both dr lee dong chan and lee sang woo have been suspended.
its not about how skilled doctor perform your surgery. your skin will be sagged once the bone suppose to support your skin has been removed.

Lol!! how am I a promoter? just becos I think there's nth wrng w/ her comments make me promotor? ok let see...
ur almost 40 yr old everyday on this forum with sagging prblem flaming ppl who u dunno. Cmon get a life would u? do smth better with it cos u not getting younger. seem like yrs on here didn't give u the help u need but more angry and saggy.

she is alredy ugly inside now just appear to come outside. hey good luck to u too on fixing ur sag. hopefully u are better person than everyone here cos u know best and everything u say is so true. u deserve award yay

Everyday come out? C'mon check my post please before yapping like a dog. Member since 2013 only 4xposts. This is everyday?? Lol.....
I had fixed my sagging tho. I'm no longer sagging now.SSo what? Disappointed? That's why i come out warn people who don't know.

Good luck with your experience. Please keep us updated. I'm 2 years older than you with the same issue, also will do it soon (January). I can totally understand your decision. When are you doing it at Namu?

Thanks :smile: I’m going around the middle of this month. The surgeries I’m getting done are:
Full face acculift
Secret zygoma
Nose tip revision
Forehead reduction
Double eyelid revision (+canthoplasty)

I hope what everyone is saying won’t happen to me as well, even though it most likely will, I am taking a chance since I think my skin elasticity is good, cheekbones aren’t too prominent, and apparently secret zygoma is better or something (though they all advertise that for any surgery lol)
After surgery, I think I’m gonna wear the head/face band a few months longer everyday so my skin has enough time to completely heal, though I’m not sure exactly how it actually works.......
What surgeries are you getting done? Have you decided on a place yet?

Its fixed? thats great to know sagging is not end of the world. now move on with ur life lol