BeautyHacker

Acculift at DA Plastic Surgery (DAPRS)?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fake account? was i even talking to u? or are u the fake account accidentally reply on wrong acc?dafaq? since ur here too, sagging is not end of the world love, so go fix ur face and look beautiful

I have been quite determined to do the surgeries I want, but I did hesitate a bit whenever I saw the negative effect that might happen. I like your enthusiasm of chasing after your dream face. I really hope you get good results.

I'm going to EUDent for 3 type FC

u ask about how sag work and here video got explain for u along with other plastic surgery Q&A. u can turn on CC english sub. hope it help u explain. the man is director of ID and girl is from kpop group crayon pop but now dispan

Thank you so much for this!

• 4 weeks later...
I had zygoma reduction and vline 3 years ago, and this much I can tell you. Be prepared for nerve damage, it’s very real. Until today, my chin is still numb. There are also dents in my jawline where the bones are taken out which give the appearance of ‘sagging’ jawline. A lot of my friends don’t notice unless I point it out, but to me, it’s as obvious as daylight. I wouldn’t call it a botched surgery though, rather, these are some of the things to be expected. Perhaps the thread starter just had her surgery and with swelling still present, it’s really hard to tell. But hear from someone who is already 3 years post surgery, and think about the risks long and hard. Overall, I still think that I look good from certain angles and lighting. It’s up to you but you better believe the risks of nerve damage, dents and sagging where your bones used to be.

Hi Valenrina, can you share any tips on recovering from Zygoma reduction? Like what and when to eat/avoid to eat, etc. Thank you so much! I actually read your blog before doing my surgery and now i'm 9 days post op

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope that you’re recovering well! I think the most important thing is to be patient and stay positive. While most bruises will subside within the first 2 weeks, residual swelling can take months to resolve. The road to recovery is always not easy so it’s probably a good idea not to nitpick at this point. These were some of the things I did to reduce swelling:
- took arnica (SINECCH surgical recovery regimen) before and after surgery
- propped head up during bedtime
- used ice packs religiously especially during the first 72 hours
- wore constriction face/head band as long as I could

I was on full liquid diet for the first 10 days to minimise jaw/face movement - milo, 3-in-1 cereal, pumpkin and pineapple juice which have excellent anti-inflammatory properties, soup, packets of pumpkin, red bean, sweet potato purée sold at Regen’s pharmacy. Then I graduated to eating really soft food like porridge, chawanmushi, even sponge cake.

It’s also a good idea to take strolls or slow walks everyday to help with swelling and speed up recovery, but do avoid anything that’s too strenuous. Good luck for your recovery!