BeautyHacker

VIP Plastic Surgery Korea for rib rhinoplasty revision

After :biggrin: bulbous , deviated bridge and nostrils visible , paid like 13.5k Usd? Nah please trust me guys :biggrin: not like that

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry you aren't happy with your current nose. It must be very frustrating spending all that money just to be unhappy with the final result.
Recently I've felt very confident going in for VIP with Dr Lee. He also said the same to me. I have a deviated septum (which I do) and a long droppy nose. These are comments which I totally agree with and would love to get fixed. I was quoted 8,000$ for a septal cartilage surgery.
Do you think the biggest issue you had with Dr Lee was that he just didn't listen to you or he just went about it in the completely wrong direction? If you could share as much info as possible, with more pics (if that's not too demanding!) I'd really appreciate it so much!

First time meeting him, also I was confident that he would be the Doctor for it, also I was amazed with his profile experience and of course the posts of the clients he had . Everything was perfect until i realised in a chat that I had there with a patient. She said it’s the second time she was visiting VIP, Referring that her nose tip was a bit eagle type and went for a touch up revision. Well I wasn’t very worried about it and didn’t wanted to know much. After my first attempt, afterwards realising that I had some issues , I searched online for posts and I met a girl who also had issues with VIP , but still I went for the 2nd time for dr.lee to fix it..and then I lost trust . I think is crucial for you to have a very good communication with the agent and make sure the doctor gets your message , I think Dr.Lee didn’t do anything I wanted him to and he has his ideals for beauty and his standards . I wanted to minimise nostrils , didn’t do it , I wanted a firm bridge , is deviated and even lowered then first time. To be honest I have no idea how he could make me it so wrong lol

I also understand that is very hard to change a person way of thinking as much as myself didn’t heard of anyone when I was pretty sure lol :biggrin:. But I just want to tell you that you may research more and perhaps check in bigger HOSPITALS , Like GNG , I haven’t tried them but something I liked about them is the fancy machines and the City scan they did to Me, very comprehensive and the prices are not fluctuating if you know why I mean . All are fixed . And they are more open minded to discuss with you , to be very honest , My time that i expected to talk to Dr.lee was kinda felt rushing no offence . I believe he used to be good , too many clients you know what I mean? And the after care he needs to do daily is out of hands . Hope you got the message

Don't worry, I read through your messages twice and I will take every word you say very seriously and consider my options. Once you've got your eye on a place to go you're right, other's opinions sort of float about, some are taken seriously and some aren't. I have heard good and bad things and GNG. I read in a review to avoid big places like the plague because of their factory style. But It's definitely worth a look! Thanks for the recommendation :smile:

Actually, I was rummaging through my old emails, and I actually was in contact with GNG back in December. I remember what put me off was that a) they didn't offer accommodation post OP whereas VIP offered a 10 day free hotel stay post OP, which I liked b) she mentioned she'd help me book a hotel, but the closest one to the hotel was $90 a night and c) they never messaged me back when I left my last email ending with some questions.
That's why I quickly went off those guys

Another VIP victim, welcome to the club. I also went to Lee and I have the same horrible results. I too miss my old nose. I wish I hadn`t been greedy and gone to VIP. Please be careful with gng. They use shadow doctors. Dr. Seong is their best rhinoplasty surgeon and he does a good job but I`ve read that he consults but they swap him out for a less experienced surgeon during surgery.

Oh gosh, I'm becoming less confident with my choice by the minute! Would you be so kind as to share your final results by Dr Lee via PM or via this thread to show everyone who is considering him to not go?

Don`t really like posting pics online but my result was exactly like Nante - unnaturally high radix, high brigde, long philtrum and uneven nostrils. here is an example:

[​IMG]

I can assure you that you will hate your results from VIP clinic. Will this be a primary rhino or revision?

I saw
I understand. If you wanted to protect your identity you could just take a closeup shot of just the nose, so none of your other features would show. But no worries I get it :smile: When I eventually get my nose done, good or bad I'll be raving about it everywhere online oh yes, I saw this example on their website, and I don't see anything wrong with this outcome. Opinion and beauty opinions are all subjective, so if your nose looks like this I wouldn't say it's a failed operation at all. :smile:

Oh sorry, to answer your question, it will be my first rhinoplasty. Out of interest, what procedures/aesthetics did you ask for and what material did he use?

[​IMG]

I see your heart is set on VIP and no amount of pics will deter you. That is not a good result but if that is the kind of aesthetic you are going for then VIP is your clinic. For me a perfect rhinoplasty should look like:
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice how the nose blends into their features? Everything is a perfect height - bridge, radix. Not overdone like VIP.

Mine was revision. I just needed my tip and bridge refinement. They convinced me that I would also need a midface augmentation so I also went for that - Biiig mistake. Everytime I tried to smile I looked like the joker. My midface looked like a lip job gone wrong. Just a mess all round.
If this is your primary please, please consider consulting other clinics. Dr. Lee only does pure rib cartilage rhinoplasty and you don`t need that for your primary.

These are definitely beautiful examples. Wish I had the money to travel to Beverley Hills :sad: Well, I did have my heart set on him, but I've started looking into surgeons outside of Asia because of all the botched reviews I've read online with regards to Korea. I'm looking into surgeons on realself from Turkey and some of them do amazing work, and have great prices, probably the same if not a bit less than SK! And they definitely have more experience with western type noses. Have you considered doing PS in or around Europe and not Asia?

Yeah there's bad and good reviews for every country. Would be impossible/suspicious for somewhere to have 100% good reviews.
I totally agree with you on that one! Super difficult if you don't know any locals in SK. Word of mouth is definitely more reliable than online reviews. I wish you the best of luck finding a surgeon that suits your needs :smile: