BeautyHacker

Rib Rhinoplasty - Can you see your chest scar?

Hi PurseForumers! I could REALLY use your help if you had rib rhinoplasty before or know someone who has. I'm trying to decide within the next day (before my surgery) whether to have my own rib harvested or use donated for my tip and bridge (each has pros and cons). However, I worry about the scar from having my own rib harvested, even if it's supposed to be under the crease of the breast.

QUESTION: Those who have had rib rhino before or friends who had.... can you still see the chest scar? Is it completely hidden when wearing a bikini, or does it still show?

Thanks so much for replying! :smile: You’re the best!
You mean you can see it when she wears a bikini - as in it is outside the area her bikini can cover?

Also, around how long has it been since her surgery would you say...?

I guess it depends on the type of bikini you wear, but you could definitely hide your scar if you wore a less revealing bikini. Since the scar is located near the top ribs, as long as your bikini top is a little larger then it could hide the scar!

Nope. Mine is hidden under my breast crease. It healed and faded so fast, u have to look very very close to see it.