BeautyHacker

How & where to Go, Eat, Shop when doing your surgery (apgujeong area)

I’ll made a list for anyone who’s planning to do surgery in Apgujeong area based on my experience
Will update when i found another good place!

Google maps & uber are sucks in korea
Use - Naver Maps -
And for taxi use - Kakao Taxi -

when i first arrived in incheon, i took express train to Seoul Station and take taxi to my Airbnb (prepare the korean address)
Pls note that the train have 2 type : all stop & express to seoul station
The express train took around 40min

I stayed for 7 days at Saeyang Apex tower (Hana airbnb)
Downstairs they have minimarkets & coffee shop

but i found it’s quite hard to find a good food around during recovery
(I didnt follow the most food restrictions.. i only avoid seafood & very spicy food )

the apex tower are very near to Garosugil road (10 min walking)
Cross the street in front of apex and turn left and walk along the road until you can see the sign

they have so many shops for clothing and cosmetics, mostly local brand (olive & young as well) at the end of the road you’ll find “the alley” famous bobba milk tea
The building before the alley have a decent korean restaurant (i find the beef bulgogi sweet and nice)

Most of the local food & restaurant are behind the main street
I just found “ Saemaeul Sikdang Nonhyeon main store” serve really good bulgogi pork ❤️
Ia famous chain restaurant run by celebrity Mr.Park

behind the nonhyeon-road where the most clinic are located (for my case MVP)
have a lots of food as well
I really like the BHC fried chicken with cheese powder
It’s soo good! But comes in big portion (choose between 8pcs chicken / 8pcs drumstick / 9pcs wings)

I did went to Myeongdong and shop around lotte shopping mall (they hv 3 connecting building)
But it’s kinda hard to find taxi

I realize that koreans didnt use taxi apps (like in my country) most of them just hail
But good luck hailing taxi in very crowded touristy area :smile:

I believe we should have fun and eat good food during recovery / waiting for our stitches to be removed

I hope it helps anyone who’s confuse & nervous like me when i first planning this trip

let me know if you have some questions! I’ll be happy to answer

I find that 7eleven across the road have a quite good food for quick breakfast & dinner when you’re feeling lazy

i always bought the lunch box there for a quick bfast so that i can eat my morning medicine
Every lunchbox have a microwave logo & their time usually 1min 40sec to heat
And expired date (2 days)
Pls check it especially when you’re buying at night to reheat the next morning
i reheat using microwave in my airbnb*
4000-5000 krw *
they also have a instant porridge, but i find it’s too bland for my taste

Nearby have 2/3 coffee shop and serve breads, across the road (next to 7eleven) there’s a fancy coffee shop serve cakes (but i prefer rice, so 711 it is! )

it’s quite hard to find breakfast in the area
And i don’t really eat breakfast except when i need to eat my medicine

I’ll add airport transport info :

Based on my experience the easiest way to go from airport-your accomodation is using blacklink taxi (they arrange pick up/drop off service)

Airport - hotel/airbnb : express train (nonstop to seoul station) and take taxi to your accomodation

hotel/airbnb - airport : using blacklink service (provided by the clinic free of charge) but i found they have an website so you can book it easily
The car are spacious, driver really nice.. he even pick me up right in front of my apartment door and help me bring the luggage downstairs