BeautyHacker

Traveling in Seoul & DES

Hi guys,

My partner and I were thinking about visiting S.Korea for roughly 12 days, and I’m curious about the time line of getting double eye lid surgery and healing.

We want to visit the country but I worry that my DES will take up a lot of time for us to explore / walk around. I am looking into ptosis / epi and non-incisional, so I’m unsure how long that will take before the stitches will come out.

Did any of you guys have difficulties with touring SK with DES?

How long do I need to be in bed before I can go out and do things?

My time line looks like, day 1 settle, day 2 consultation, day 3 or 4 is surgery day, and the rest of the remaining days are for healing.

Do you guys think I need more time?

The day after surgery you’ll feel so sleepy and hungry
day 1 : i went to myeongdong and regret my decision right away, my eyes feel so heavy and hot
Day 2 : i just walk around the area, still bearable but you’ll easily get tired

day 3-5 : you’ll feel fine and i went shopping like a lot but it’s gonna be quite tiring for your eyes so better hv spare time to nap/ relax
Just don’t overdo yourself i agree with wishingstar ☺️

I think 12 days will be fine, i went for 8 days
I consult right away from airport and do surgery the next day, took 5 days to remove my incision stitches and going back on day 6

I'm also thinking of getting non- incisional eyelids done. Do you know of any good clinics? I just asked Dream PS for a price and they quoted me 1, 800, 000₩ which was a little higher than I was expecting.

S
Keep looking :smile:
Or maybe you can just tell them your budget so they can arrange something for you

My incisional eyelid surgery cost less than that
But i also heard someone at IVE was charged a lot more than you for non-incisional

I dunno how they quote us foreigners.. i know we pay twice the price of locals but it’s soo diverse

You need to do more research to know the standard price for the surgery you’re intrested in

is it only for the non-incisional? No ptosis?

Thank you for the tip, I will definitely keep looking :smile:
It's only for non-incisional so I was surprised to get quoted so much. I asked them if there was a different price for foreigners and they said there was because of the translation service. I can speak a little bit of Korean so I might see how I go haggling them down.