BeautyHacker

Asian nose job in America

hi everyone! I've been wanting a nose job for 2 years now and finally taking action on it. I can't decided if i want to get it done in Korea or in America. I'm very very hesitant with Korea mostly with all the bad things I've heard ( shadow doctors, blacklisted hospitals .. etc etc). But getting it done in Korea would be ideal, since they worked with Asian faces. The hospital I looked at was Namu PS I've heard good things and seen great results however ... still hesitant about it.

So I started researching for hospitals / doctors that do nose jobs for asian faces and stumbled upon SK Plastic surgery with Dr. Steve S. Kim. I looked at this B&A pics results and i'm pretty impressed. Have any of you heard anything about him? Or know any good doctors in America. I know Dr. Donald Yoo is popular however I'm not a fan of his results ....

Should I do more research and take a chance in Korea or America?

I am also trying to look for clinics in Korea and so far have been talking to a few consultant online. You should definitely take the chance to do some more research and choose a clinic that can create your ideal look since it does cost a lot to make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys!!
after lots of research i've decided to go with namu or uvom
a girl i follow on twitter recently got her nose done at uvom and it LOOKS AMAZING, I'm still waiting for them to reply to me
Namu, someone named linda got back to me and the price is really fair
going to wait for uvom to reply before I take the next step

I'm also looking at Asian rhinoplasty. Have you looked at Hanabi? Can you link the pictures of the girl who did her nose at UVOM?

omg yeah, here's her twitter https://twitter.com/jvnie and here's a pic of her nose after surgery if you go through her twitter or ig you can see what her old nose looked like
I have heard of Hanabi but it doesn't look like a place where locals go

I think you'll be fine and good hands in America. They have been doing plastic surgery much longer than Korea, are more skilled, safer and if you're American your going to have more consumer rights. But if you're going to go to Korea it's better to go places that have been doing the surgery for a while.

I've spent a lot time (2+ years) researching whether to do it home and abroad myself.

I've been leaning towards Namu as well, so far there hasn't been anything to make me feel any hesitation with them, and they've been pretty responsive and professional. just curious about what's making you feel hesitant.

Hello, I don't know...I think i just feel hesitant with any hospital tbh. I saw people had great results that posted on here, but I think I need to see more to feel less hesitant.

Uvom got back to me and the price estimate they gave me is a little more expensive than namu, however they offered a lot of discounts .... did they offered you guys discounts as well? how would I need to bargain to get the best deal either at Uvrom or Namu ?

• 2 weeks later...
sounds like normal jitters and butterflies, which is a good and normal thing. So far Namu seems to be the clinic that puts me at most ease and they've been really professional and I like communicating with their consultant. I think i'll also feel better after doing a face to face consult.

i think it doesn't hurt to just ask. as long as it's a reasonable, i didn't bother with uvom since they don't really reply, but claire at namu was pretty forth coming about the prices and seemed reasonable to negotiate with.