BeautyHacker

Booked surgery in Korea (Face contouring, Ptosis correction and Fat grafting)

Day 11 Update

I came back home a few days ago. Still feeling jet-lagged a little bit, but other than that I feel great! Since I had to start working right away, I put some foundations and eyebrows but I need to wait another week for eye makeup and contacts.

Thanks to people who PM me and commented on my swelling lips, some people gave me great tips such as using an ice pack on the swollen are, etc. It looks a lot better although I do see some minor swelling. I see my face getting slimmer and slimmer day after day. I seriously shock every morning when I wake up to look at myself in the mirror. I feel like s totally different person!

I can’t wait to be able to put on rest of the makeup and most importantly, EAT NORMAL FOODS.

I think it was better than I expected!
Looking nice an elf, is that a compliment? :angel:
I didn't see the sign but it was just an awful experience

• 1 month later...
@choialice168 you had an incredible transformation! Dr Lee at Girin is really impressive at facial contouring surgery!

Thanks for sharing your story and recovery process with us! Your day 11 pics look great, what a dramatic difference already!

- Did you just get fat grafting on your nose? Or did you do a revision rhino?
- If you did do rhino and FC at the same time, how did you find breathing the first 2 days post-op?
- Who was your surgeon?

I'm going to add Girin to my consultation list

Oh come on, it's so rude to say stuff like this to people after they've already had their surgery.
She looks really good now and the surgery is a success.

She looks good before and god after...but remember she's still swollen and it's holding everything up. I was happy 3 months in. Once ll the welling was gone then the problems begin. Hopefully she doesn't have those issues and i wish her well.

I just hope people are aware of how this surgery has ruined peoples life, goals and path in life. Cheekbone and jaw reductio is not a good idea but if you're going to do it find a skilled surgeon with an artistic eye who knows how to shape the cheekbone to compliment and balance out your features. The soft tissue part can be unpredictable. .

I agree with you. Having gone through the same things....I know what you mean.