BeautyHacker

Booked surgery in Korea: Day 1 treatment day

This is just for the record of mine and anyone who wishes to hear REAL reviews.

Before the surgery: When I went back to the clinic on the 13th, the staff were ready for me even before I arrived. English coordinator there helped me to get changed and wash the face with just water and rinse my mouth. Because all tests I took (blood test, EKG, one more that I don’t remember of) on Thursday turned out to be all negative so we proceeded after getting the test results. English coordinator came along to the surgery room to help me understand the things the nurse asked me. Such as, when I had my last meal and clenching my fist (for the IV). Although I don’t remember much after the sedation. I just had some pulling sensation and could hear things but it wasn’t painful.

After the surgery: I felt EXTREMELY dizzy and couldn’t open my eyes well. REALLY wished I had brought my friend along to help to walk back to my hotel :sad: I had a drainage tube on my mouth which I thought would bother me but it actually didn’t bother too much. (Maybe because I was just relieved that the surgery was over) I wish I took a picture right after the surgery but didn’t have the right mind to do anything honestly. After I went back to my hotel which was near the clinic, I just laid down all day watching Netflix. Room service foods were amazing at my hotel but I couldn’t really have anything.

1st follow-up: I went in at 9:30 a.m. today. I had to wait for a good 10-20 minutes. I got my stitch areas disinfected: eyes, inside the nose, and the mouth. I also got my drainage taken out and trust me taking out the drainage does not feel very pleasant :yucky: I didn’t get to see the doctor today, however, they told me that I’d see the doctor in my next appointment. The nurse told me some precautions: no smoking, drinking, going to the sauna for a month. Cannot wear glasses or sunglasses, should not sleep on my sideways. She also told me that the majority of the swelling will go down within a month and minor swelling will take up to 6 months. They assured me that I would be able to look “normal” within a month.

After 30 minutes of the treatment, I came straight back to the hotel. I’m currently writing this as I’m waiting for my friend to get back from her meeting. I wanted to visit some places near Gangnam today, any recommendations? I can’t really have food, only soft food/beverages.

PERFECT TIMING! I saw them on youtube & instagram and thought they do really nice job with eyes and facial contouring. I was just about to book a consultation for my breast surgery maybe. Keep us updated as I decide on which clinic to get the surgery done hehe :biggrin:

definitely give them a try ! they have all sorts of social networks that you can contact them