BeautyHacker

I got V-line, Rhinoplasty and Forehead Reduction at ID Hospital in Seoul!

Hello everyone! I'm new here but I've been seeing my friends using this forum for a while and today is my 14th day after the surgery which is also my stitches removal day, so I would love to share my experience at ID and some tips for anyone who's planning getting plastic surgery at ID hospital! I got V-Line, Hairline Lowering And Rhinoplasty!!!!!

- The reasons i got plastic surgery because I dont have hair, my hair line was so off, and my jawline are very square and right jaw is squarer than the left one, I could never tie all my hair in a pony tail.

Back in May I have contacted I'd hospital for a consultation for V-line, Hairline Lowering(forehead reduction) and Rhinoplasty. I was considering should I use the Doc finder as my accompany through my surgery but after a few days i was just wanted to work directly with the hospital and I'm totally happy with my decision. I decided to get my surgeries in the end of November cause it is going to be cold and after the surgery and I'm for sure my face gonna be wrapped up and your girl gonna be sweat and it might be uncomfortable but if the weather is cold it is so much better. So November it is. Also my conlsutant is Clair. She is the sweetest girl and very caring, she was there before, during and after my journey. She answered all my questions and very informative and very professional.

I got my Hairline Lowering+ V-line(i asked the doctor that i would want to keep a bit of the angle and i dont want it to be completely like V-line or I will just look like everyone else) by doctor Lee-Kyung Min. He is like an angel, very gentlemen and caring. First, he listens to what I want and how I want my face to turn out. Secondly he is extremely patience to explain how the procedure going to be like, how my facial bone structures are and how i would look like after the surgery. Thirdly, after i got out of the surgery he visited me and make sure if I had any discomfort or any pain.

I got my Rhinoplasty(I asked to have the straight and high nose bridge that suits my face) by Doctor Seung IL Oh, and he is the chill one. I have a rounded forehead so if my nose bridge is an S-line my face would like a wave. Doctor Seung Il Oh is very gentle, and he is kinda of doctor that would say if something that you want will look fake on your face he would turn it down. He wants to make it looks natural as possible.

My surgery day is on November 29 at 10:30 am, i had to fasting 12:00am the day before no food or drinks or even gum before the surgery. The only pain in the surgery was when the nurse put needle on you and that was it. I woke up a few hours later feeling no pain but my throat because of the absinthe tube. i wasn't allowed drinking water or sleep in the next 6 hours. After that i can drink and sleep normally. And I'm discharged around 12:00 pm the next day to go back to my air bnb.

About I'd Staffs: — from nurses who taken care of me 1 night during my stay at the hospital, they are all fantastic, they all can speak well English, every 30 mins-1 hour, the nurses would come and check my pressure, changed my ice bag that wrapped around my face. Nurses helped me to go to the restroom during the night, helped me fix my pillow and changed my Tv Chanel. They made me feel that I'm safe, I'm well taken care of.
— I so far have 3 translators at the hospital. Rin is the one who stayed with me in the operation room, and she left when i fell asleep and during my consultation. Julie is the one with me when I have my nose cast removed. And Hanna is the one during my consultation as well. They are all very nice, and caring and professional. I love all my translators. I'd hospital have translators who can speak many languages. — I received after care treatments after my nose cast removed and after my forehead stitches and stitches inside my mouth removal. Their facial treatments are so relaxing.

Tips: — Buy pumpkin juice at the hospital. I'm not promoting their products but 1 box with 30 bags of pumpkin juice is 25,000KRW Cheaper than the pharmacy, pharmacy sell it same brand quantities but 40,000 KRW
— if you get facial surgery, do not lose your facial band, if not you buy it for 50,000krw — Walk to the pharmacy the next day to get your medicine because it is only 1min away from the hospital plus walking help reduces the swelling. Don't refuse to walk!!
— buy the rice soup/pumpkin soup/tofu soup, etc,. in 7 eleven. It is cheap there plus drink tons of water and orange juice, pumpkin juice, it helps with your throat, and de- swelling fast.
— if you get hairline lowering, you can get your hair wash at the salon behind the hospital, only 14,000 KRW.

I updated my before surgery pictures, I will update after pictures later. Ask me any questions

Here is my update pictures. I am currently on week 3 after the surgery. So far I got all my sensation on my jaws back on this week 3. I have no difficulty on eating, laughing, chewing the food. I can do it normally. I'm getting around 80% of the sensation on the top of my head back(I got forehead reduction) The doctor said eventually all the sensation will be back, so I am patiently waiting for it. Also, my jawline will be more defined weekly and less swollen weekly as well. I am so satisfied with the results. Many years I have been wanting to put all my hair up, but I was very insecure to do so due to my hairline. It was looking like i was getting bald. But now I am just so happy with my new face and it is only week 3.
If anyone wants to know more on anything, just ask me!!

Oh my god yes. He is like an angle. Very professional. What should I do to get a man like that lol. And Do you like your result ?

I like how your nose turned out ! xD

Hello guys, I am currently on week 4 of the surgery. Here are my pictures and I also just dyed my hair back in black. The quality of the pictures might not be good because they are being taken on my way to the airport. I just got back to Dallas last night and thankfully Im back home on Chirtmas day. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Hello my friend. I am still wearing compresion band because Im currenly on week 4 of the surgery and Its still new to stop wearing it. I mean other people might stop wearing it but I still do. I wear it when Im at home and recently I wore it on the airplane. Yes people do stared at me but Im sitting on the plane for 13 hours so why not. I do take it off for 20 mins every 1 or 2 hour and put it back on.
Do you still wear yours?

aww, thank you. I think you can see the differences on photos i uploaded. I will be more updated on my pictures. :smile:

Hello dear, thank you. I did hairline lowering because my hairline way up far and my left side had like a deep M shape. all you can see in my face is my forehead. Hairline lowering brings the intant result while hair transplant you have to wait for months to year to see the result and not 100% of all the hair transplant will stay on the area you tranplanted.
The doctor said I have to use the silicon scar everyday and be patient for the scar to be disappeared. The scar removal is being sold in ID hospital as well.

Yep, I have no complaints and regrets so far. Dr. Lee did a great job on my face. Your result also looks awesome, especially V line! :smile:

ahhh I see! I have an M forehead as well which is why I want to get it. were they able to change the shape of your forehead to be more round? I read that forehead reduction keeps the same hairline shape, but just lower.