BeautyHacker

I got V-line, Rhinoplasty and Forehead Reduction at ID Hospital in Seoul!

Oh my gosh, I really love your outcome !!!!!

HI Fella, the doctor will be able to change to shape and also bring down the hairline as well. If its only bring down the hairline not the shape then I wouldnt have done this. I hope my answer helps your concern :smile:

V-Line is 10M Korean won
Rhinoplasty is 4-6M Korean won
Forhead Reduction is 6.5M Korean Won

And you can ask for discount, the discount is depends on you physical conditions and surgery experiences. I recommend talk to the hospital directly and address all your concerns

• 3 weeks later...
You turned out perfect. Tell me did they wire your jaw closed after the vline? That scares me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Lanabananas, it was more than 5 cm, it can go lower but I wanted it to look natural so Im very happy with the result. With your scalp laxity limitation i suggest you meet ID doctor and they will look at it and tell you whether it can be done or not. Safety and customer satisfation are their main prioty
You gonna love their after care. Its just like going to get facial, very relaxing.
Hope my answers help:smile:

Hello Kara Nathaniel, they didnt wire my jaw closed after the vline. If they did I will not be able to chew food or laugh or even smile. So dont be scared.
V-line surgery will only peform if you need it or you have too masculin facial structure, or too square, and you want a softer image, or like me , I needed it because my jaws are very un even and unattractive.