BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty + Ptosis Correction

Hi guys!!

I am looking into getting rhinoplasty and ptosis correction done in Korea end of summer 2020.

I have been talking to GNG hospital for the past month about the operations but is having doubt due to all the negative posts in this forum.

I truly need help deciding on a clinic in Korea that is best for osteotomy (nose), alar reduction (nose), ptosis correction (eyelid), and lateral canthoplasty (eye) altogether.

I look forward to your advice!!!

Hi there! I hope it can be helpful for you!

I know Shimmian has a bad reputation here but it was my Korean friend's recommendation and other friends of her who did the surgery there so I've been talking to this clinic. It seems quite famous among Koreans tho. I was kinda too freaked out with numerous information and bad reviews about pls clinics in Korea so I wanted to find the doc who is professional for real, and my friend told me about dr.Hyun - graduated top no.1 medical university in Korea, and his consultation is detailed blah blah,, so I talked to them. And I also asked about their bad reputation, didn't expect honest answer but they said

- They have 2 doctors
- Dr. Jung is the one who is famous internationally, but they think bad reputations are coming from patients with severe cases in the first place before they come to the clinic, if I get some trouble such as infection then they will offer free revision for me.
- But If I'm still nervous with his skills then they could recommend me the other doctor, Dr. Hyun(my friend's recommendation) who was a Laude in Seoul National University(and it's also my friend's dad's univ - best university in Korea) blah blah..

and I could see some before&after results of his works and it was quite natural as much as my friend's, I liked it.
I really didn't want to have those tragedies such as contraction, necrosis..( you can see some of those in Shimmian's web page as well) and also thought it'll be best to have the surgery with the clinic at least more than one of my friends succeed to get a good result. Even tho price is quite high compared to other clinics.

When it comes to the surgery, I think safety is the best and I want other ppl also have safe choices!
Oh, I want to have rhinoplasty only so I don't know about eye surgeries sorry about that.
I can ask my friends some trustworthy clinics for eye surgeries if you want :smile:)

Hi almost30! I had my Rhinoplasty and eyes (Incisional ptosis correction) done at Answer plastic surgery with Dr. Choi Min and I love my results so so much! I visited many clinics but I chose Answer in the end because they are famous for eyes and nose even among locals. The clinic is quite small a bit like a private clinic and I heard from the doctor only does max two surgeries in a day so he's not overworked. For my nose I needed tip plasty for my bulbous tip, osteotomy and I also got a silicone implant too. Dr. Choi did a computer simulation of my nose during my consultation day so you can have an idea about the final results, all the clinics I visited didn't offer this at all. I will be posting my experience about them soon but feel free to ask me stuff about choosing a clinic and if you want to contact Answer here is their email - [email protected]
Good luck!

Did Dr. Choi operate in your incisional ptosis correction as well?
Would you be able to share your before and after results? Just your eyes and nose

Also interested. Just beware I also got another poster recommending the same doctor and Seoul Guide Medical. Seems like promoters and is fishy if you ask me.