BeautyHacker

Remove or replace breast implants?

Hi all. I have had breast implants since 2012 from Seoul Korea. The result was great and overall a good experience. However, I started noticing ripplings about a month ago. I am now contemplating on whether I should replace the implants and with what kind OR remove the implants and do fat grafting instead. Some of the horror stories of breast implants illness are scaring me so I am leaning towards fat grafting. I hope someone will be able to help me decide! Here are my Qs:

What was your experience like after removing implants?
Was it painful?
Did the skin sag tremendously?
Did you have to heal before doing fat graft procedure?
If so, how long did you have to heal?
Is fat grafting sustainable or did you have to do it several times?
Please recommend a good clinic for this.

Thank you in advance!

Like I've mentioned before 2 of my friends got their breasts done at DA. One friend of mine got implant replacement from polytech to motiva and fat graft for her cleaverage to look more natural. I did take care of her when we was at the clinic, she was wearing the supporting bra for like weeks and she was also doing fine soon.

Was it painful? - She said it wasnt, she just felt the discomfort for few weeks.
Did the skin sag tremendously? - No
Did you have to heal before doing fat graft procedure? - Replacement does not need separate healing time
If so, how long did you have to heal? - She received ultra light treatment for aftercare and some patch treatment stuff for her blood circulation after the surgery for like 4 times in total
Is fat grafting sustainable or did you have to do it several times? - During the consultation we did see before and after pictures of JUST FAT GRAFT breasts and Implants, breasts with just full fat graft did change in shape and size (decrease) as time passed by where as implants stayed permanent. Also from my opinion, if you are already paying good amount of money for the surgery I would expect from kind of satisfying result that stays permanent through out.
Please recommend a good clinic for this. - Try DA and Dr.Koo

Thank you for your response!
The vain side of me, of course, wants to replace the implants because results are obviously better.
My pragmatic side is thinking as I get older I want to limit health risks as much as possible and replacing them every several years doesn’t sound appealing to me.
What is DA and which clinic is Dr Koo from?

Yes, I do respect your opinion and your choice. Removing the implant and getting your original breasts reshaped with your own fat (fat grafting) is also a good idea if you really do not want to risk anything in the future. DA Plastic Surgery Clinic is where Dr.Koo is. Also he will recommend you to check your breasts done by ultra sound first to ensure if you will be good to have any type of breasts surgery. The ultra check up and stuff is all within the clinic which is so convenient. If you do need to me to ask my friend about the whole procedure I would be happy to help !

@MissOrange had her breasts implants removed. You can take a look at her thread.

Yes I’d be so grateful if you asked your friend. My concern is that due to explanting, the sagging will make it difficult to fill with fat grafting. Also, did they get both procedures done at once?