BeautyHacker

I am doing a research about your worries about their Plastic Surgery in South Korea

A little bit of back ground: just doing a research right now. It's for a project that I'm working on.

1. What were your worries about before/after the surgery if you had one?

2. If you haven't had one, what's the biggest barrier/problem?

3. What services are you looking for that is specifically designed for foreigners in South Korea?
Thank you very much in advance :smile:

At the moment, I wish to get rhinoplasty.

1. A major worry for me is not being able to breathe well post-operation and recovery. Another worry is any part of my nose turning black after surgery.

2. The biggest barrier is having to private message through im to discuss prices. It just doesn't feel professional to do so. I prefer emails.

3. I was interested in the ethnic rhinoplasty that VIP was offering at their clinic, but seeing the latest review of the services plus criticism of their work, I'm less willing to go to them. I wish more places more openly displayed the various noses they've operated on, from various races.

Thank you very much for helping me out. This is a great post. If there are any comments about plastic surgeries in South Korea, please let me know. I really appreciate your input!