BeautyHacker

anyone going to Seoul for V-line this coming feb?

happy xmas and new year! This coming 2020 I’m going to start with a complete new me in all it means and the first thing is going to be the biggest change in my life – plastic surgery! I’ve been watching this forum for quote a while and finally decided to proceed V-line too! I already contacted few ps’s but I think that would make my final decision after meet all surgeons I’m planning to meet. I’m planning to stay in Seoul as long as it would needed. So far, my list has Dr. Lee from ID, not sure which doctors I’ll meet but definitely want to visit View, TFD and Banobagi.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to Seoul for few days and got all consultation. So far, liked all of them but thinking between TFD and Banobagi or maybe ID, really liked their results. I also read few very negative reviews on realself about View, so not sure if still want to proceed my surgery there.

recently found out about death cases in ID. I know it was few years ago, yet it doesn’t calm me. When I asked about any risks or death possibilities or if they had cases, they sad none. Don’t really know if I can trust or rely on someone who lied, especially when it comes to my face… So, there are only 2 left, TFD and Banobagi.

• 2 weeks later...
so, it was pretty tough but I assessed all pros and cons and ended up with Banobagi and Dr. Park. Already paid a deposit and booked my surgery date. Very excited and can’t wait to go back to Seoul. The reason why I chose Banobagi over TFD was because I felt more comfortable with their doctor. Also, liked the way he explained in details how the surgery goes and which result should I expect. Hope I made the right decision.

• 1 month later...
well.. I wouldn't say so... and frankly speaking, while I was searching for a ps ID was the one where I really wanted to get it done but later found out some really bad news about them, like at least 2 deaths cases while proceeding V-line +it's blacklisted here. So, the choice for me became very obvious... Yes, I did go alone

• 2 weeks later...
You sound like you got paid by Banobagi to post anti-ID and pro-Banobagi posts. Both have their ups and downs.