BeautyHacker

High Crease DES

Hello! I’m going to Seoul for primary DES in May 2020. I know the in-out tapered crease tends to be more popular in Korea, but I’ve been using eyelid tape for years now and am used to having quite a high outline parallel crease. I know a lot of doctors say epi is often necessary to create a clean parallel crease, and tbh I need it anyways because my eyes are too far apart. However I’m also a bit worried since epi seems to be hit or miss.

Does anyone have any recommendations for doctors that do this style of crease and have good epi results? I’ve looked at a lot of b&a and the outline creases mostly lean on the conservative side, but a higher crease just looks more natural on me. I’ll attach a pic of my goals below.

The only clinic I’ve seen so far that consistently does the look I like is POP, but I can’t find many reviews besides on Gangnam Unnie. Also open to more local recommendations as well, since my friend will be helping me out!

1A99D5A2-4000-4A94-BA09-7F7364C0874F.jpeg 9B7775CC-A002-4032-9C9A-3DAA3BCC519A.jpeg

i'd recommend checking out naver and daum for more local information if you're able to read korean. in my personal opinion, i find outline creases to be really pretty, but only if they're done right. i've noticed that if outline creases end up "botched" it's very obvious and harder to fix. i also feel like it's harder compared to in-line creases to execute. i'm currently doing research on des revision bc i need it and have found lots of people are getting revision to lower their lines as they're to high and uneven. but this is just my personal opinion. i can't find it at the moment, but i recall seeing a thread about dolly-looking eyes that seem to fit the description you're looking for! so if you were to just search dolly eyes in the search bar something should come up!

please remember that this is just my opinion. at least for my own eyes, i prefer a more conservative look so please keep that in mind as well. at the end of the day, plastic surgery can be a gamble and even if someone were to pick in-line over out, it doesn't guarantee anything. hope this helps in some way and good luck! :smile:

Hi guys, i am also conducting research into having des similar to your pictures in march 2020. i have a spreadsheet where people are putting their dates for travel in korea and their kakao ID if you wish to ask for support, organise meet ups, ask for advice for people travelling the same time as you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OM-kK_aPg44YZC5AVgxQ3jVvmOxu0ZAImNk0wmEH87M/edit#gid=720762237

hello! I'm also interested in proceeding DES but don't know Korean and as far as I understood both Naver and Daum are in Korea, any other ways to find a good place where locals go?