BeautyHacker

Midface reduction-shortening

Hello everyone! I'm looking for people who had double jaw surgery in Korea to achieve midface reduction-shortening.i m getting v-line surgery and double jaw in 2020 and I'd find it helpful if someone who has had double jaw surgery shared his/hers experience.did it help get shorter midface?was the result noticeable?did they have any complications?i have to tell everyone that I'm getting it solely for cosmetic reasons,no health issues for me.thank you to everyone who takes the time to reply, happy holidays guys!

I wish you the best of luck, if you insist on having your surgery, but if you were my child, I would say, don't do it.

I had surgery at ID six years ago and I have had nothing but problems from the get go.

I don't know what you mean about mid face reduction, but I had an elongated face; after two-jaw, vline and zygoma reduction, the mid section of my face seemed long to me. I hated the way my chin was all short but my cheeks somehow looked really long.

Today, my jowls and neck continue to fall and sag; my teeth are very weak, especially the entire top row; and, my lower jaw vibrates.

You think everyone at your clinic is really nice; just wait until you are dissatisfied with your results - "cold", would be an under-statement.

I appreciate it you took the time to reply and wish you the best!i hope that more reputable clinics provide better results because id has a terrible reputation!

• 4 weeks later...
So double jaw made no difference to midface length?

Did you get the djs? I’m also considering it for a long midface not sure if it will make a difference though