BeautyHacker

American girl gets thigh lipo in Seoul: Week 6

It has been over 6 weeks since my thigh liposuction where 1,000cc of fat was removed. Last week I had my first intense treatment at the lipo hospital (provided as part of their lipo packages) to reduce swelling. The previous weeks had used a warm massaging device and oil but last week (and also later today) uses needles to inject a sort of treatment air. The small needles are placed just under the skin and it hurts during the last part of the treatment. However, I noticed a big improvement during the last week as I feel almost all the swelling is gone! I went shopping this week also. I used to hate my image in the fitting room mirror. This always stopped me from buying the clothing I liked as I only chose the option that hided my body. This time I was actually able to look at the clothing and buy styles that I liked! I feel so relieved that I can happily go shopping again and wear what I want with confidence! :smile:

Hello! At the lipo hospital I went to in Seoul (365mc) they give 6 sessions free with any procedure which is nice. Always good to check if after treatments are included in the price or if you have to pay/find seperately! I do 1 session per week and each treatment is different. Have a good day! :smile: