BeautyHacker

So, who can help me with choosing a plastic surgery for double eyelid surgery?

Hello! I’m looking for a place to get double eyelid surgery. I’m quite new to thin forum but was advised to ask here for suggestions. So far, I’ve heard a lot about few plastic surgeries like ID and GNG, are there any other places I definitely need to consider?

I would try also a consultation with doctor Ha from Seoul Queen PS and doctor Kim from Premier PS.
If you have time to go for several consultations, it's not a bad idea to check more surgeons and see which one you can trust more.

• 2 weeks later...
Great! Thanks a lot!

Well… For the last 2 weeks I also found out about such places like Wannabe, Banobagi and Mina. And as far as I understood, lot of people contact and get f2f consultations with several before making their final decision. Unfortunately for me, I’m not sure if would have enough time to visit several places when come for a surgery :sad:
I also found out that there’s a possibility to get a non-incisional operation and that method actually less invasive which makes the rehab period way shorter but I’m not sure if the result would last as long, different sources giving different info. I think I’d need partial incision to get a maximum natural and long-lasting result :smile:

Also try DA Plastic Surgery and Namu Plastic Surgery to add.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi is it possible to provide any update as well as who you went with?

So, I went to Seoul and already came back home. I ended up with Banobagi and Dr.Noh. Although, the price for the surgery was a bit higher that I expected but I think it worth it. I proceeded full DES with ptosis correction and before seeing Dr.Noh didn’t even know that had ptosis. Always thought it’s just because of saggy skin… So far, it’s been 3 weeks from my surgery. I feel great, still swollen but quite satisfied with result.