BeautyHacker

Opera plastic surgery FC for men

Hi. Im a 28 years old guy with rounded and chubby face. I think im old enough and now ready to undergo total facial contouring surgery. So i contacted Few clinics. Opera has the best deal, among the cheapest but not the cheapest.

i was quoted reasonable price for full facial contouring surgery (zygoma + vline jaw+ genioplasty) + facial liposuction + buccal fat removal + full revision rhinoplasty (silicone bridge + tip reduction and tip plasty + lateral osteotomy) + forehead fat grafting + under eye either eye fat reposition or under eye fat grafting (will be decided during face to face consultation)

the price quoted to me are quite reasonable but off course not the cheapest and definitely not cheap to me

Unfortunately, i might not have enough time to go for consultation in different clinics due to my tight time in korea.
i was wondering how is Opera work in plastic surgery for men?
Because all before after photos that i see in their website and instagram are female. They have male patient also right?

Im from Malaysia. Which clinic he went? Opera?

I don't know which clinic he went, but he hired an agency because he couldn't trust the hospitals in Korea.
We both heard some hospitals rip off foreigners..... He got it through this service agency named Eunogo. I think you can ask them about the clinic and ask for their opinion.

What surgery u did there may i know? Is their FC has good result on real people?

I had full face contour and rhinoplasty. Not sure about other patients bcoz when I saw them in the clinic, they were still swollen with bandage around their faces. But I am satisfied with mine, price wise and result wise. Been a great experience so far.

I just want to say, facial contouring is a major surgery. If you're going to go through with it, please make sure to also invest in the time to do research and in-person consultations. Do a search on this forum. Ask for B&A photos from Opera. Look at B&A photos posted here from other places. Don't let time constrain you into making a big mistake that you'll regret for the rest of your life. We see a lot of that here.

How much did opera quoted you?

Yes, just like people said above, it is very important to choose right clinic but also right doctor for FC since it is not a minor surgery or procedure. So, yea do a lot of research and find the right doctor who can enhance your look.

• 2 weeks later...
how much did they quote you?