BeautyHacker

Going to get my surgeries soon in Korea!

I'm a Caucasian from Eastern European country. I always felt that South Korea has the best plastic surgery doctors along with the U.S. but the prices are too high in the states, so I did some research for rhinoplasty and chin surgery in South Korea and decided to come here. There are so many clinics in South Korea, and I got help from this forum to decide on which clinics to go for consultation so I decided to leave review as my contribution here :smile:

I visited GNG, Naturalism and NANA for consultation, and I have decided to have my surgery in NANA. I liked their before & after pictures for nose and overall, I personally liked their consultations because they were really thorough with explanations about cautions, how the procedures go, post-op care, etc. The translator's English was perfect! The doctor was also really kind, very thorough and professional when explaining how my surgery would go and what I can expect.

I'll be writing a review soon after my p.s. Wish me luck!!!

I'm going to be having my surgery at Nana soon! Hopefully your surgery goes well :smile: I will also post up my review soon after my surgery.