BeautyHacker

Been contemplating getting plastic surgery for a while now. Any advice or info on good clinics?

Which clinic did you go to for the vline? Also if you have pictures you’re willing to share that would be helpful! I heard about people getting slight double chins after these surgeries, but glad to hear there is no serious sagging from your experience.

Tlps . And. I do not recommend them at all . Although I don't have sagging, I do have numbness in my chin . On the right side ..and bottom lip. So I did have some complications. You can pm me

I'm not sure if it was around a busy time, but people shouted in English, Chinese and Thai around me.. didn't feel comfortable at all. The wait was long. I know that in Korea, Dec until Feb is peak time but it still doesn't justify treating people like objects in a factory. I recommend private clinics or bigger clinics like View or Girin, the consultation was much less rushed, less people shouting, and the consultants were much nicer.

That’s true. I’ve recently been in contact with View PS and it seems to be a good clinic. I’ll have to check out View and Banobagi if I ever get to travel down for consultations. The clinic that I plan on getting my surgeries done at keeps changing, but so far it seems like View is the most likely candidate. I contacted Banobagi as well for an online consultation and sent my pictures in but haven’t received a reply yet (guessing the email thread got lost in their inbox).

How do you contact View PS? They don’t respond my email :sad:

I did rhinoplasty near Gangnam station and now I'm quite satisfied with it. My nose was bulbous like yours(based on what u described) and also there was hump. Now my nose is slim and chic by cutting down the hump and getting alar smaller and slim.

Which clinic did you go to?

I was worried about the factory feel too and was going to consult only smaller clinics. I just posted my review of the consults I had yesterday w a lot of detail but I really recommend wannabe from my consult - but I consulted for nose, eyes and fat grafting idk about jaw! That is a major operation. I almost picked wannabe but I actually picked JW I really trusted the docs and it didn't have a factory feel at all, it's not as big as the front of GRAND or JK actually and it was just really expensive looking. I went inside JK to ask about fillers and that was wayyyy biggger. The doctors seemed good though. Re the girl with 'botched jaw' at jw I asked thema bout it and they said she had an underlying condition she didn't purposely didn't disclose beforehand, so it was not really the doctor's fault.

I’ve read quite a few negative reviews on JW so I haven’t fully considered them. I’m surprised that it’s not as much of a factory feel as JK or Grand. Did you happen to check out View for consultation? I’m seriously considering View and I haven’t heard much bad things about them.