BeautyHacker

VIP Plastic Surgery Dr Lee - Ethnic Rhinoplasty HORRIBLE Experience

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mazikeen really GNG used shadow doctors? That’s scary. How did you know ? Through other patients?

Yes, it is bad that the doctor performed something you didn't agree too, but I think that your nose still looks very nice. In my eyes, it's a successful operation, and Korean staff might feel like you're overreacting. The swelling can take up to 6 months to go down. But still, they have made a mistake, so they should offer you a free revision. Would you still go to the same doctor for a revision? My friend had a really good interpreter who translated everything, and she made sure that all her points came across to the doctor, so she came out really happy.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get what you wanted out of the surgery :c
As some of the users have said - handsome before and still handsome after.
Plus, your nostrils actually turned out more symmetrical than mine :-\

I'm a little over 3 weeks post-op and also feel as though I'm a wee bit over-projected, but I'm giving my nose time to de-swell instead of relenting to an incessant emotional tower-of-terror and stressing over my next course of action.

I do feel as though Dr.Lee tends to have a set aesthetic and will do whatever he deems necessary during surgery to also ensure functionality. Suggest anything that falls beyond what he deems suitable and you can guarantee it'll fall on deaf ears. He does beautiful work for the most part, as I've seen and heard from the patients at in the clinic ---

One was a French lady on her 5th revision (she approached Dr.Lee for her 4th revision, and was back at the clinic a year later for a 5th one). From the patients she's seen, she told me that the doc does really well with Asian noses (and eyelids?), but unfortunately not so much with caucasian noses. She told me that Dr.Lee had also gone on and used his own discretion to do whatever he thought was necessary to fix an issue he found during surgery. She wasn't happy that he cut stuff out without consulting her - she said that it was a nose filter (according to her, in France, it's illegal to cut this) - but she also added that she breathes a lot better now... just that the aesthetic was a little off, and she came in a year later hoping that he would fix it. Of course I don't know if that turned out how she wanted as she left a week or so after her procedure.

The other was a Malaysian lady who was in for a primary rhino and chin aug - 180 degree difference from her before photo. She wasn't hideous before, wow, she absolutely gorgeous at the 2-week mark. Nose may have looked a teensy bit over-projected, but she really pulls it off... factor in the swelling and I think she'll heal beautifully.

One other Indonesian lady (who was goals btw) didn't have a high projection like most of the patients did. In fact she had a hella cute slope (I kinda wished I'd asked for this lol) - think she came in for revision to remove her silicone implant and to fix nostril asymmetry... which he did, despite my own post-op asymmetry :P

Bit of a gamble with these things hey :-\ one size does not fits all, YMMV with regards to the procedure and the way you heal.
Please give yourself some more time to recover and then make a final judgement after a year... and know that you're still attractive despite what the inner critic says!

Have you seen the sole BA review for Dr.Lee on RealSelf? Bit of a BA noob, I don't know that tits are supposed to ignore each other like that during recovery (maybe I'm just too used to seeing Dr.Tavokoli or Dr.Cat's work) lol. Noses are his thing... milk jugs on the other hand....

I was actually thinking about BA with him as well but was told I couldn't do it with my rhino. Ultimately glad I didn't go that route though, there are other clinics that charge 8k or so in Gangnam that have plenty of before and afters of clients.

Where are you going in Turkey for your rhino? And who are you considering for your breasts? Feel free to message me if you're not comfortable saying here. I think we might be seeing the same rhino doc.

• 2 months later...
Hi I think it makes you look cute but it changed your ethnicity you are so damn right about that

If you look for his name on RealSelf, you will see that he's botched a lot of people. I am so glad I dodged that because I was going to go to him based on a girl who went to him like 2 years ago whose nose reverted later on. It's unacceptable regardless of how much you paid, but for his prices, everyone who goes to him better have perfect results.

Find another doctor.

Which doctor are you going to for rhino? I was considering going to Dr Suleyman but not sure

Dr Lee does the same thing for everyone: rhinoplasty, midface augmentation and sliding genioplasty. The woman who was my inspiration to see him looked incredible except her philtrum was too long after. He didn't even address it. If you're going to do the whole face, do the whole face.

After a bunch of research, I was set on
going with VIP, but a few bad reviews have sneaked in which has made me nervous and now I'm back to square 1 again. It seems you can't trust any surgery.
Can you go into more detail about your experience? Would you willing to share b&a pics in PM?

Go to realself and look Dr. Lee up. If you persist after all of these warnings, then whatever happens, happens. But you were warned.