BeautyHacker

VIP Plastic Surgery Dr Lee - Ethnic Rhinoplasty HORRIBLE Experience

I really appreciate people posting their reviews, it helps others who might fall prey to another botched surgery. I'll definitely check out Realself. I've not looked on there before. I'm new to purseforum as I'm trying to gather as much research as possible before diving in! Any surgeons/clinics that you've found particularly special during your research hunts online that you'd recommend?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems all his reviews are stellar. Where are all these botched surgeries he's done? There is always going to be bad reviews online. You can't please everyone. But definitely a good idea to do throurgh research beforehand.

I personally don't see anything wrong with the after pics. Definitely wouldn't say botched, but it seems your personal aesthetic opinion of what is attractive and what is not was not communicated effectively, or maybe you're are too hyper focused on your facial features or hard on yourself. But in my opinion, your new nose looks great, much better than what it used to look like.

It still looks masculine to me. It still looks like it fits your face to me, it doesn't look too white, and it doesn't look like the product of plastic surgery.

But dude... This is literally a list of things not to do. Always make sure you're on the same page with your surgeon before you pay or consent to surgery. They're skilled doctors, not mind readers, and their talent doesn't mean they can give you what you want if you don't communicate clearly.

"I loved my nose before, it fit me very well, but wanted to correct small imperfections" it's very difficult to make small changes. I know this might seem paradoxical to people, but small changes require a great degree of precision to not go further than intended. A tiny bit too far on a large procedure is a drop in the bucket, but a tiny bit too far on a micro procedure might mean going 50% further than intended.

Actually he was more than clear when he discussed everything with Dr. Lee during his initial consultation, reminded him again at the pre-surgery consultation and just before he was they administered the GA on the day of surgery - 3X in total. Dr. Lee ignored his wishes and went overboard with the surgery, making changes which the patient had clearly stated that he didn`t want. On the contrary small changes are routine procedures for skilled surgeons but clearly Dr. Lee isn`t as skilled as he touts himself to be.