BeautyHacker

Great opportunity for those in need

Hello everybody! So I am completing almost 3 weeks of my nose revision. I am doing good so far, back to normal life with work and everything. Since my friend and I are also planning to have double eyelid revision this summer, I am back again searching for some good clinics! lol

However, while I was going through DA plastic surgery website, I saw this post : http://www.daprseng.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice&wr_id=2

I really think this is a good opportunity for some people those who are in need of the surgery. This program is something like Let me in program if you guys ever watched it before. I really hope this program can change someone's life in a good way!

Also, please do let me know which plastic surgery clinics I should consider for my double eyelid revision.

• 1 month later...

Hi @jeejee65 i’m also looking for clinic for eyelid revision. Have you decided which clinic? Also do you have any clinic in mind? When are you planning to get it done? (:

I did my eyelid done at DA. It was bit expensive but I really am satisfied with the result. Also they have English interpreter so there was no language barrier during the procedures:smile: