BeautyHacker

Can someone guide me what plastic surgery procedures to fix my face? Discriminated my whole life...

Been struggling with my look and made fun of by almost every walk of life for the past 10+ years and just wanna be normal/average so i can carry on with my life so please feel free to help me out just anything that would fix me.

im 5'7 152 lbs (lost tons of weight, shaved, changed hairstyle still nothing change)
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

This might just be my preference, but I like clean shaven faces. Have you tired comoletelg shaving your mustache and beard? Also try shaving your side burns so it looks neater from the side. Your nose and eyes are fine.

If I had to say anything, it would be to keep exercising and get a good lean muscle mass going on.

Also, confidence shows, so be more confident :smile:

i was asking reddit and some other forums' opinions and they told me jaw surgery/ chin implant can work on me...but yet again i just wanna know how far can it bring me?

You look much better than the first time that you posted your thread here. Shaved? But you are still sporting a mustache and goatee.
If your friends/colleagues/peers are still making fun of your looks despite you having had so much changes, then possibly its not so much of your physical appearance anymore. Even with plastic surgeries, you could still be made fun of.
It could just be your personality or self esteem. If thats the case, then work on your personality or increase your self esteem.

Yeah I agree with the others that your facial hair isn’t working out for you; definitely shave it all off. Maybe also shape your eyebrows and clean it up; there’s a sort of unibrow going on. Personally I think your hair could be a bit shorter (the wild top of your hair could be toned down, maybe a fade on the sides) and you could lose those side burns too.

I think you look fine. Better than other guys I’ve seen who don’t get bullied for their appearance. But your hair styling for both your head and face is just sort of goofy that’s all. Maybe continue to work out and eat clean. I have no idea what your fashion is like but check out Pinterest and discover your fashion over there.

I would say jaw surgery is a little extreme especially if you aren’t aiming to look like a korean pop star or something. You might also want to look in to getting better friends or surrounding yourself with better people in general.

Also learn how to take better photos by practicing. Find what lighting and angles work for you.

thanks you and all for the replies, i'd do all it takes to make me a normal human being, does jaw surgery work on me though? anything else besides the poster above mentioned? ive saved up enough to go under knife even it means to change the whole face.

You do look normal.you are far from ugly, I understand wanting to look your best...but ... I think you should get some counseling first. Before having surgery .You don’t need to change your whole face, you just have a weak chin and your face is a little chubby . So from the lips below..that’s it...what are you looking to achieve? Do you have a celebrity you admire or an example of what you find attractive?

Hi i just want something that can max my look (normal or human will do) been asking for opinions almost all over internet e.g. looksmax, reddit and some of them told me cant be fixed some of them told me can ranging from jaw surgery chin implant orbital decompression lateral commissuroplasty bucca fat removal etc

What do you recommend though?

If you go to lookmaxing, of course they're gonna tell you that you're unfixable. That's part of incel "culture". And if these incels are your "friends" that you speak of, you need to find new friends.

Common procedures for men include male eye surgery and male rhinoplasty. Less common is male jaw surgery, but it happens.