BeautyHacker

Can someone guide me what plastic surgery procedures to fix my face? Discriminated my whole life...

I really see nothing wrong with you! You are definitely not ugly or have anything abnormal with your appearance and I’m honestly baffled about your real life experiences. I hope you receive some counselling or therapy, and get away from your toxic community. I think everyone has already added all the suggestions I would give to help you, but I hope you don’t forget to resolve this issue within yourself as well. All the best

i'm not incel was just looking for ways to fix my look although my sex life was quite pathetic (got laid once in a blue moon) and the feeling of being looked down/ felt disgusted even by strangers just break me down inside.

Having said that, what procedures do you think can fix me up?

Oh man you come from looksmax? Those people are nuts in the sense that they are hyper critical; they’re completely unrealistic. Keep far away from them. They really don’t have a good sense of objective reality.

Surgery is serious, especially the ones you’ve listed are particularly risky, and you should treat it like a serious procedure. It’s not some magic cure to every minuscule flaw you have. You only have one face and body, please don’t screw it up especially if you still have your health and function properly. Some people have killed themselves because they ended up with constant pain after surgery.

I think your mental health is definitely not in the right place to consider cosmetic procedures. It’s not normal to think that strangers would treat you this way because of how you look. Please invest in a therapist first before doing something so drastic.

you shouldn't have any issues just based on your face. we can't see your physique but you may want to work on that because i weigh about 150lbs and i'm a bit taller. everything else is how you present yourself. there's very little reason for people to randomly look down on you based on looks. if it's not just in your mind, it's something you're saying or doing when you interact that upsets people. while you're building up better physical fitness, work on your soft skills. right now, it's not a facial looks issue.

Ultimately, if you truly want to get work done, looking into well reviewed clinics on this forum and the surgeries they offer for men eg male rhinoplasty and male facial contouring is an option.

But don't expect to get any brownie points from the incels for getting all this work done and uploading before and after shots in order to "prove them wrong". They don't care if they're wrong. They're intrinsically doomsday levels of nihilistic and will do anything to make sure everyone else around them feels gloomy so they can feel better about themselves in turn.

Plastic surgery should be a last resort when there is a cosmetic problem you want to fix, but your problem is not your face, as you don't even seem to know what you don't like about your face, but other people's opinions of you. Because you don't have a clear idea of what you want to change, I have a feeling that you will manifest the very thing that you're trying to avoid by ending up with an abnormal surgical appearance. And then be made fun of some more for that. Like others have suggested, spend money on counselling first before doing something that you'll regret. The problem is not your face.

There’s honestly nothing wrong with you, but then again, many of us undergo procedures just to look a bit better. Difference is, only do it for yourself and not for others. Surgeries are no joke, so only go under the knife if you’re absolutely sure. Again, for yourself NOT others! I think you could benefit from a healthy diet, exercising, a new hair cut, and maybe fold down your shirt collar? You have big eyes, double eyelids, decent nose, good face symmetry, no overly prominent square jaw... have more confidence and hit the gym, you’ll be surprised how much you’ll feel and look better when you shed some pounds. Cheers!

There is nothing wrong with your face. Just love yourself more and do not let people treat you that way. Tell them those keep those negative comments to themselves. Just be more confident. Do not just get plastic surgery just because those few people want you to. Love yourself first and enhance your look when you are ready to. Like few comments above, clean shaved face and well shaped eyebrows are few of my recommendations.

let me be honest with you, this isn't because of your look. Love yourself first before anyone can love you. Do not blame your "pathetic sex life" on your look, because confidence is the first key.