BeautyHacker

10 Best English Speaking Plastic Surgery Clinics in Seoul

So I was surfing the net fervently and I came across this article, ‘10 Best English Speaking Plastic Surgery Clinics in Seoul’, by 10 magazine. I’m quite surprised at the mention of some of the clinics, which are seldom heard (*) in this forum. They are:

1. *ME Cosmetic Clinic
2. Banobagi
3. *Mind
4. *Atop
5. *Mina
6. JW
7. The Line
8. Item
9. Regen
10. ID

Some of the big names are ‘blacklisted’ as shared by a no. of forumers here. I’m just wondering do ya’ll have legit reviews for Mind and Atop? I paid the deposit for View a long long time ago but I’m in the process of getting a refund because the consultant said that the clinic is too busy now?! Ok...

Thanks! I read a negative review about Namu on PBF by @ifterms and it was quite sobering. Dr. Kirk botched a brow lift and the clinic forged documents. Granted I’m not doing brow lift but the antics is quite worrying.

I believe most of the plastic surgery you mentioned above do have good Eng interpreter.
Some of these small plastic surgery clinics do not have Eng interpreter but yea, most of the big plastic surgery clinics do have good Eng interpreter at all times. And from my experience many doctors do understand Eng!

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't change my mind, they did. I paid the deposit a really long time ago, but they said the situation has changed now, and they will not be able to accommodate me. Ok lor, then I ask for refund. I wanted to do threadlift and fats graft.

Yes, Dr Oh's English is really good!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing! I think I will contact Mina too for fats grafting and threadlifts. Cheers.

Oh i was planning to go early in april but now i told the consultant that I’m scared of corona so i may postpone this until the issue calm down. The consultant was checking on me most days asking when will i go there so they can arrange my f2f consultation. Btw, are you going anytime soon?

Oh! I saw that article too, a few days ago. There are some clinics - Me, Mind, Atop & Mina, I have never heard of until I read the article! While I feel that the english-speaking part might be true for some clinics, maybe that list is biased too....? Anyone tried double eyelids and rhino with them before?