BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery in Taiwan (my pics attached...)

Because it. An be dangerous to recommenced those kind of surgeries to young and naive patients

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not "worked up" about it hun. I'm pointing out that you have no idea what you're talking about. And yes, preach Pakune.

There seems to be some protrusion but I agree that we should not jump into 2-jaw flippantly because it is a very dangerous surgery. If you’re really considering it, please go to a certified and experience maxillofacial surgeon. I couldn’t see your teeth and bite from the pictures, but there’re other things like braces and orthodontics to consider before you dive into the deep end of the ocean. If you look at Let Me In - Korean PS reality TV, 2-jaw can really drastically improve a person’s appearance. But that’s on TV, and in reality, people die on the operating table or are left permanently disabled because of it. So, unless you have a bite issue and the pros outweigh the cons, it’s not worth taking the risks imho.

Kind of offensive to her that you would assume she would blindly follow a random suggestion by a stranger online without researching it first lol, she’s probably not stupid like you’re making her out to be :o Anyway, you seem to be the one with no idea what you’re talking about. I had two jaw myself and did countless hours of research and consultations and saw many photos of 2 jaw patients with a lower face angle just like hers. Either way, it was just a harmless suggestion, no need to be mean about it!

Why go Taiwan for Korean style surgery? I assume these are your primary surgeries, if you avoid the big names clinics, you should be able to find very capable mid-size ones that can handle both within the quote of 116k~126k NTD that had been provided to you.

I don't engage in trivial internet squabbling, but I also see people come to this forum everyday, asking about which surgeon is best or what procedure they should get, only to be innundated by a slew of at best misleading or at worst downright false information. OP may be a smart girl, but I hate to see others being mislead by those who have no idea what they are talking about. There is too of much of that already on this forum.

I know and work with many oral maxillofacial surgeons. I've seen double jaw surgery performed in the operating theatre. So, yes, I do know what I'm talking about...professionally. :biggrin:

That’s cool, I can make up credentials too to sound trustworthy online. I’m actually a dental assistant at a dental/maxillofacial clinic so I know what I’m talking about professionally too.

Witty.

Anyways, wishing you luck in your PS journey OP. May your results be all that you desire!

Lol she posted pictures of herself. She didn't need to do that if she was just looking for a ps buddy, obviously she wanted either validation or suggestions, both of which she got :smile:

@blackswanblues this is her verbatim. She said she already decided on nose and eyes, more of looking for a buddy to go to Taiwan. Don’t know which part of what she said you don’t understand. Geez.

Yeah I read the post which is also where I saw the pictures of herself that she posted saying lol aren’t I ugly. That’s either a desperate call for attention or a way of seeking suggestions.