BeautyHacker

VIP PLASTIC SURGERY - Proceed at your own risk

In my previous post I shared my negative experience with VIP. It seems there was a miscommunication between me and Dr Lee and i got results I did not want.

However, after getting in contact with 5 other patients and doing more research of past patients, it seems there is a common theme and consensus. None of us were satisfied with the results. 2 even were getting revisions for Dr Lees previous work.

He is masked by inflated good reviews, high prices, and a clinic with exceptional service, but do not be fooled into thinking Dr Lee is a genius like we were.

We all come from different ethncities, asian, black, hispanic, but despite this it looks like Dr Lee gave us all the same nose despite all having different requests. We all went in thinking Dr Lee is a genius, Dr who can do all noses, but we all came out with relatively similar noses and different deformities. It seemed he ignored all our requests and overdid all our noses into the same style.

If you look at google reviews it seems theres a sizable amount of 1 stars noting their deviated septums, overdisected nose, and general surgery failures. A good amount of the 5 star reviews look fake.

Even the asian patient was disastified with how hard the nose stays and 'fake' it looks. Dr Lee changed us all into someone we cannot recognize.

Unless you are asian and like the very projected overdone look i would highly recommend to not go to VIP.

It annoys me how Lee capitalises off the notion of serving different ethnicities, knowing that non-asian ethnicities are not serviced so well in Korea, with high price points and hit and miss customer service only to give his patients the results he gives them. I'm wondering if there really is any clinics at Korea that can adequately service non-Asian nasal features.

there isn't stay far far away.

This is my first post but I've been reading a bit on this forum.
I was very fond of his work, high on my list for years and almost scheduled an ethnic rhinoplasty, now only proceeding with a breast augmentation, My B..A is in a few weeks But I've been reconsidering him...(quote is 11.8kusd) and if I may be overestimating his techniques and results. isn't a BA quite common and across the board? I am mainly going with him for this because of safety.
sorry if this may be off topic, I just found your post interesting as its with same doctor I will be going with.

That is a lot of money for a breast aug. have you checked out dr ary krau in Miami?he does good work , and is affordable
https://www.instagram.com/dr.arykrau/?hl=en

I'm realizing it is super expensive and he quoted another client within 2019 (8k usd), not sure why they pitched the price.
two weeks after my upcoming surgery in Korea I have rhino + buccal fat removal in turkey so I'm considering doing B.A there too for a one time recovery. in contrast the cheap price there for B.A is strange to me causing hesitation (2.9k usd) the nurses assuring the brand, technique and selection is on point with what I want and results look good with his patience. lacks in detail reviews online other hand his rhino is stellar and has many videos of amazing cast removals.

For your nose, did he say it was the swelling that is causing to look different then what you asked? also will you be doing a revision with him?

They were the first company I went to get a quotation from. (I felt comforted seeing actual black models and patients on the site.) But, aside from the prices, he more told me what he wanted to do than asked what I wanted, which didn't sit well with me. So, I ended up getting my nose (and eyes) done elsewhere, and they did exactly what I asked them to do (on my nose, but I'm not happy with my eyes). I also feel that if his prices are basically the same as an American doctor (which were what was quoted to me), I might as well go get it done in America by a doctor who does ethnic rhinoplasty regularly.