BeautyHacker

4 years and still depressed (cheekbone and jawline)

Some of you known my story by now. Cheekbone and jaw reduction 4 years ago. Been researching and going on consults but still unsure what to do. Every morning I say the same thing in the mirror. “What have you done”. “ A life destroyed for money”. I’m still suffering.

Regardless, I’m determine to fight and find a solution. If you look at my ct scan my left side looks over reduced. This is such a amateur mistake coming from a surgeon who had 15 years of experience.

I look at my old photos and have no idea what I was thinking. I was attractive and had a good face shape but all common sense went out he window 4 years ago and I’m much wiser now. I really wish i could see what I see now but was too blinded by fake reviews and docotored photos.

If anyone have any advice on how to tighten the jawline non surgically please let me know. I heard of lipsculture of the neck and chin but not sure if that will tighten the jawline or cause more sagging? I’m trying to figure out a solution nonsurgically first before attempting a facelift.

As for my cheekbones-my surgeon removed the Malar eminence. Basically the part of my zygoma that gave my soft tissue the lifted look.

At this point I hope to just tighten my face bc fixing my zygoma is too much of a risk but I’m open to any suggestions. Thank you.

i have ct scans posted all over this site. Problem with posting my photos is people tend to spread these photos around and i don't want my face or identity on the forum/internet. However, i'll be nice to know what others have done to tighten their jawline with or without surgery. Or if someone has ben in my position and found some kind of solution. Just here for suggestions and not medical advice considering i haven't shared my photos just CT scan.