BeautyHacker

My Vline Three Months Post-op update (EU Dental)

Hi guys,
Happy Lunar New Year. I am sitting on my coach waiting for my family to finish cooking, and I thought what would've been better than writing something about last year, right?! Hehehe
I'm so sorry if I was not able to answer your messages asap or if I missed your surgery date already. I was doing rotations so I wasn't able to have much extra time. I wish everyone best of luck!
Multiple pictures were taken from today. My right side is completely back to normal and I can chew harder things with my right with zero issue. My jaw line on the right is also quite smooth and that's what I like. However, my left side is still numb, although not as numb as before. It's getting better gradually. So much patience is required! For those who are wondering, I have only gotten Vline, and nothing else. When I'm busy, I don't even check on the mirror often, let alone thinking about the Vline. I think keeping yourself busy during recovery is great. No wasting time on worrying things you can't change atm. hehehe
I will update again a bit later when it is fully recovered.
I am actually quite glad that I didn't get zygoma done. I like the cheeks and I like the size proportion with my cheeks and jaw when I smile. I do think my skin would sag or my tissue may sag if I get zygoma done.
Anyhow, time to eat! Hehehe

Cheers.

My surgeon was Dr. Kim.
I don't have anymore picture. I rarely take pictures. I will post some pictures again in next post for a final update. :smile:

Hi girl. Vline works on jaw and chin. Mandible reduction and t-osteotomy is the more technical way of saying a vline surgery. I post a full list of different prices I got from different clinics in the kkt group. Please pm me if you want me to send you the list.