BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty

Hello everyone,
I am planning on having a nose surgery at BK Hospital. I have been there for a consultation with Dr.Koh Eun Seok. I read some good reviews about him and found many people mentioning that he is highly recommended for both functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty. That is what I was looking for. He was really detailed and professional during the consultation.

I injured my nose badly 5 years ago and have suffered nasal congestion ever since. Also, I noticed a bump, that wasn't there before, and a deviation on my nose bridge. It took me quite a while, literally 5 years to decide to go for surgery as an option, and get emotionally ready. I have never had a surgery before and I use to think as a man, that the appearance of my nose wasn't that important. But over the years, having difficulties breathing and a deviation on my nose, was really uncomfortable and made me grim-faced.
So I finally decided to go for a surgery. My goal is to get rid of my breathing issues and straighten my nose as closely as possible to its original shape. I was quite satisfied with my nose before the trauma.

My surgery is coming soon. I feel both excited and a bit scared, since it is my first time having any kind of surgery and anesthesia. Hopefully everything will go well and I will share my results after surgery.

Try Dr Jin of Jin’s premium nose clinic. He fixed Ray’s nose which was similar to your before and now is perfect, straight and he is able to breathe the best he has ever.

Really encouraging