BeautyHacker

Coronavirus ... Will it affect your plans or business in clinics in Korea?

you definitely need to cancel the plan now, Korea is dangerous now =(

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not satisfied with the truth that Korea is becoming a second Wuhan, but I laughed at the fact that no one can predict future so don't say something like it can't be blah bah because of their hospital system blah blah. The fact is even now people still gather in crowded places, go around without masks so it is understandable why the virus spread out quickly like that, within one week and 1595 cases, that says something.

LOL seriously? Please read my thread on the coronavirus or something. Numbers say nothing without context.
Also, people don't go around without masks. Are you here? I am.. I take the subway and go and see and like 95% of people wear masks are you kidding? Events are canceled and people don't gather in crowded places if they can help it. Don't spread rumors.

I would cancel plans to come to Korea just because sitting in an airplane might be dangerous and just traveling in general is sus right now but you need to stop with these rumors.

KOREA (DEM. PEOPLE'S REP.) - published 06.02.2020 is North Korea... I mentioned this in an earlier post.

Whatever you say sis/bro, all the best. There's no need to feel defensive. I'm proud of what the Singapore's government has done and we have won praises from top leaders in the world, as well as the World Health Organisation. Not long ago, Singapore has the highest no. of cases outside of China.

There's no need to compare my country, your country... because the virus don't differentiate borders. The shortage of masks is a worldwide problem, unfortunately. There's no stopping you or anyone from preparing more, if you have masks, wear it; if you have hand sanitisers, use it. But what we've learnt or still trying to inculcate in Singaporeans is civic mindedness, that is, spare a thought for those who need masks more than us, e.g. front line helpers, healthcare workers, elderly, those whose immunity are compromised to name a few. If everyone hordes, what will happen to those who really need them? There are more important things to prevent the virus from spreading, e.g. observing personal hygiene such as frequent hand washing, avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth.

It has not been confirmed that it's airborne, so until an official statement is made, refrain from saying it is. Don't spread fear, don't spread fake news.

Just wait it out, you can always cancel and push it back. I wouldn't make a decision until next month tbh, do all the research you can and make an informed decision.

Where are you in Australia? If you’re in melbourne, we may go together for surgery

3.5 k infected currently in SK ... I feel like eventually most countries will go the same way as China and have a lockdown - or that would be the sensible thing to do. Otherwise, what is the other option? If so, they will have to close down the clinics and everything else. I predict this will happen within a month's time. I was going to try for May but I think it will be about next year now. Though cosmetic tourism is minor isht to worry about right now - hope everyone gets through this best they can.

Wow that is a lot and only going to get worse I predict. Im devastated this has happened however I do not want to risk my life and also my familys so I will hold of till later this year

I was planning to go on april but due the virus, i might wait until it’s calm down. At the moment i check the good surgeon in melbourne in case they can fix my eyes that has complicated case

I am currently in Korea. Everyone is quite cautious here. I currently don’t feel worried but as soon as I left Adelaide, a travel ban was placed. So my flight back home in 2 weeks has been cancelled. I’m trying to figure out how to fly back home. It’s difficult as a lot of countries that are avail for layovers have also placed a ban on visitors from SK