BeautyHacker

Coronavirus ... Will it affect your plans or business in clinics in Korea?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should go around to see if people wear mask, when the outbreak happened a couple weeks ago people don't wear mask(or they think that it's not necessary), I can't remember how many times I had an argument with Korean to convince them to wear the mask, my boyfriend bought a 50 bucks mask to my roommate (korean) cause she said that she can't buy it and she barely uses it. I know that 95% people on subway wear masks, but when they finish work, they still gather in the restaurant to have some drink, people still go to crowded place. that's freaking pissed me off because so many Korean feels like this is not a big deal (I asked many people around me). Being a foreigner in Korea, this is what I see and feel about Korean, the first week of the outbreak people were careful, but after 2 weeks, people just keep hanging out around and don't give a ****, maybe you can feel the traffic is getting normally busy as it used to be. My parents want me to go home immediately but I am still in Korea just because it is dangerous to go to the airport. I don't spread rumor, I just give more objective comment. Btw, the number I gave out, maybe without context, but I guess people understand.