BeautyHacker

Revision rhino for Caucasian!

Hi everyone! Originally, I had quite high hump on my bridge and tip was too bulbous. I got my first rhino done back in 2017 but I’m afraid the surgeon didn’t do his best as was promised. So, there’s one girl from my school who also got hump reduction (from what I could find out from our mutual friends, she went to Seoul) and I really like her results! I’m not sure which hospital she went to…but, do you think it worth it to go for revision rhino to another country? Thank you for any advise!

I could finally found out that she proceeded her rhino at Banobagi with Dr.Lee and now I’m also planning to go to Seoul to meet him!

I think it's better for you to go major plastic surgery clinic since it is important to check whether doctors have dealt with numerous cases. I(Asian) and my boyfriend(Caucasian) did rhinoplasty at the same clinic and both of us are really satisfied with the results. So when you list up for your surgery I recommend you to put big hospitals(Banobagi, DA, Brown, etc) for good results.

• 1 month later...
So, my last update – even though all that corona virus situation is getting worse every day, I decided to go to Seoul at any cost and I finally proceeded my surgery! OMG, can’t really believe it! It’s been only few days, but I’m so impatient to remove the cast and take a look at my new nose! During our consultation Dr.Lee showed me so many pics of his previous works on revision rhino and all of them were amazing. I think I chose the right doctor for my second surgery and hope the result would look just as I’m expecting… Will update as soon as remove all stitches (hopefully, next week)

• 3 weeks later...
I’m so happy you won’t believe it! it’s been only 3 weeks postop but my results already look amazing! My bridge is so straight and tip finally looks so neat! I can’t even explain all feelings that fulfill me! Who could believe that I’d go to Seoul for plastic surgery and get such a wonderful result! LOL! Beyond satisfied with how everything came out!

Hiiiii I’m also considering Bani for revision rhino and I’m caucasian also. Do you mind to share pics?