BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty + weight gain (pregnancy)

I had rhinoplasty 2 years ago and was quite happy with the result. I already had quite a high bridge but had thick skin and my nose was bulbous. No implant was used and only my nose cartilage was used to build the tip. After about a year, the tip wasn’t as high, because I think some of the cartilage got absorbed. Which I figured if I wanted the result to stay, I would need to resort to using an implant. Anyways, fast forward 2 years later, I am 8 months pregnant and my nose Looks super wide and fat. I have gained 12 kilos so far. Just wondering if anyone here has gotten a nose job and then fell pregnant or gained a lot of weight and their nose changed? Does it revert back? I definitely plan on shedding my pregnancy weight. Just hoping my nose reverts back as I really can’t be bothered doing it again.

Oh wow I just googled Grimes and yes I can see it totally became bulbous!! Ok good to know! Thanks! It’s just weird as my face didn’t get fatter, only my nose lol! Will do an update once bubs arrives and I have lost the weight! Thanks :smile: