BeautyHacker

Suggested PS Clinic for revision

Hi Forum friends ,
Please don’t mind my terrible English >_>

I have previous gotten my face contour, chin reduction, and non incisional double eyelids done in Korea at a very popular PS clinic. Even now it’s still very popular? At the time I had non incisional DES recommended by the surgeon. I told him I have fatty eyelids and wanted incisional to remove fat but he insisted I get non incisional method. So I went with it . Eyelid turned out Great, but only for a couple of years. One of the double eyelid is now back to normal due to the weight of my fatty eyelids. It’s asymmetrical and it really bothers me. I contacted the clinic through one of those PS service( not gonna provide name) I used before. They recommend me to do partial or full incisional REVISION. Crazy thing is they charge you MORE for revision. Like WHAT? Now I need to pay almost double the price. Most clinics charge for for revision DES. So my advice is if you have fatty double eyelid just go with incisional for more permanent result and don’t have to spend more money to redo it in the future.
As for facial contour, know that your face will sag after a couple years and can cause you to have deep smile line if u have chubby cheeks and a more noticeable double chin. So laser lifting treatments are needed often to prevent ur face from sagging.

Right now I have contacted couple PS clinics for DES revision and thread lifting or fat grafting for the smile line. Also, thinking of accusculpt or kybella for double chin?

Can anyone please recommend some clinics that are good with DES? I want my double eyelid more obvious and natural at the same time.

Thanks.