BeautyHacker

Asian Male looking for tips

I played around with Facetune2 in order to slightly address the insecurities of my face. I realized how big a role my nose played in throwing off the symmetry of my face (included Facetune'd photo below). Obviously, I can't do photoshop or I'd use it because the app is super limited in what I need it to do, but its crazy how much better I feel like I'd look. I'm definitely going to use these as my reference photos for a future rhinoplasty (with more verbal detail on the minutiae especially since I can't add a more defined bridge).

Also, what are your thoughts on altering my jaw shape? I love how defined my jaw is, but it just feels so wide at times. On the side profile, I feel like my jaw can stand to be more angled.

As for my eyes, it seems like blepharoplasty can easily make them even.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Start from the eyes, i don’t see anything wrong with the eyes, but nose I’m sure you can enhance that because i prefer to have a bridge that is sharp, and jawline i think you need it smaller. I do botox for my jawline, you may want to try that so you can see for real how you gonna look in case you go for jawline reduction