BeautyHacker

Looking for a buddy: Visiting Korea End of Feb or Early March

Hey guys! I’m planning to visit Korea end of this month for 2 weeks. Heading there alone so I thought it would be great to have some friends to grind through the pain together :smile:

I’m getting my eyes done (double eyelid sewing method, inner corners cut, hopefully outer corners as well). And possible a nose implant with my rib cartilage only.

Most likely will be going to JK as a local friend of a friend has gone for both procedures and looks great. I originally was planning to go to Naturalface_w (on IG) as my gf went and they are famous for their eyes, but they won’t accept foreigners due to the Corona Virus

If anyone else has any suggestions with experience that would be awesome.

hi, I'm going to seoul in end Feb and 14 March. looking to do the eye non incision and maybe nose if there is suitable time. thinking Ruby or JW. if you are interesting lets get intouch and plan. i'm going alone as well.

Omg this sounds like the ideal itinerary for me! Do you want to add on WeChat/kaokao or Whatsapp? Let me
Know

I was about to until the clinic I wanted said they wouldn’t take foreigners anymore :sad:

But I can book anytime last minute, just trying to lock down a few consults. I’ll DM you my wechat

Yes please DM to me. I’m new with this Forum. Yeah I see but you still can do it with different clinic. Which country you are currently living?

Hi gals, can i please to be added on your wechat (since my kakao doesn’t work) I’m planning to go on early march for double eyelid revision, I’m still waiting docfinder to find me clinics which so far they suggested 4 clinics. I consult to View as well, and haven’t consult with other clinics but it’ll be great if we can go together so at least we can look after each other. Please find me on wechat yogi_cliff