BeautyHacker

What's the current stance on GnG?

Im new here and have already had a failed surgery in the usa to fix a breathing issue on my nose. Gng caught my eye because I saw people getting the results I wanted.

It seems there are some negative reviews circulating right now about GnG that are making people wary.

Has anyone had a positive experience that can vouch for them? Do the positive experiences outweigh the negative or vice versa?

And is there somewhere better I should consider for a functional rhinoplasty? Im willing to consider any country, Im already considering south korea so it cant really get anymore extreme unless I try to seek help on other planets.

Check out DA as well. I've also failed my rhino at the states(my nose bridge got tilited) but I did revision at DA and now all the nuisance is sorted out. I really like my nose shape now, it looks quite natural just like it was mine. The cost of DA was bit expensive compared with other clinics but I think it's worth it. Don't put price on the top priority because you might get your nose botched again. They offer free online consultation so try to contact them for the procedure and quotation.

hi may I ask how long it’s been and if you are comfortable pm b/a pics? I’m considering doing my nose but it’s my primary

I was supposed to get it in this summer but I did it 2 months ago. I really want to send you some pics of my bf and after but for the private issue I cannot send it. Since my procedure was for the revision so I'm not sure I can give you any helpful intel for primary. Just contact them. They run online consultation via social media. But I should tell you that the price is quite higher than any other clinic

In fact I didn't put GNG on my list so I don't have any info on that clinic. But I think DA has more surgeons and anesthesiologists than GNG cos the DA is really huge clinic. As far as I remember they have around 15 surgeons and 3~5 anesthesiologists and they've got their own 12-floors-building. I think this is all I can say and you might find some info on someone else's thread. Since both are one of major clinics in SK so they might offer free online consultation. Visit website and try to contact them

• 2 weeks later...
Ill check it out. Was your experience overall positive? Or negative? And was it for function or aesthetics? Btw who is this DFK you mention?