BeautyHacker

Facial contouring+Botox review at Girin clinic

Hi all, this review is about my experience at Girin plastic surgery clinic. I went two weeks ago which is when my results are at their best. I had forehead, chin, lip corner, eye wrinkle botox, jaw botox and also facial contouring injections. There isn't much to say about the botox, I got what I wanted and the Dr was really experienced with injecting, I've gotten alot of injections in the past and I could tell she knew exactly what she was doing which put my mind at ease. What stood out to me the most was the facial contouring injections and jaw botox. The effects are amazing, I look much slimmer from frontal view, jaw is much more defined and my cheek area is nicely sculpted. Their prices were also really good, like other clinics in Korea- korean brands of fillers and botox are way cheaper than in the west. The clinic itself was really clean and smart looking, but I didnt get time to look around since I was seen immediately, no waiting times whatsoever, they were really fast and efficient which was really refreshing after being at other clinics which had really long waiting times. The staff were really beautiful, polite and funny too- i had alot of laughs in my appointments. The translator and the consultant especially were so friendly and helpful. And went out of their way to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted.

The only downside of my trip to Girin was the elevator that the building shared, it was sooooo busy lol! But that doesnt really count does it~

Pointless dont you think? I understand not posting cost but pictures should be mandatory if you're gonna expect anyone to take your review serious

Sorry you feel that way, hopefully someone else finds it useful

facial contouring injections are another name for fat dissolving injections =) i had fat injections in the buccal pad area and also in the jaw line area. I was super impressed by both results especially the buccal pad area! I've got a really nice contour now =)

ah okay. and the results are permanent right? did you see results immediately?

So botox isn't permanent, but as for the fat injections, whatever fat cells are killed, are permanently destroyed. Of course it doesn't stop you from gaining it back if your caloric intake is too high lol

• 1 month later...
Hi Ppur, could I find out which doctor you went to at Girin? I'm also considering Girin for V-line facial contouring.
For the fat dissolving injections at the buccal fat area, how come you did not just decide to remove the buccal fat completely via incision in the mouth? Is the fat dissolving injections permanent and did it give you a "hollowed" cheek look?

Thanks!! I'm currently considering a buccal fat removal

Have you thought about Fresh PS for v-line facial contouring? They did mine and I couldn’t be happier. :smile: