BeautyHacker

Travel to South Korea Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

• 3 weeks later...
so nice to see you still active on these forum k couture. ur posts have been such amazing help to me and im sure countless others. im actually going to sk end of july for fc(not sure) rhino and full face fat graft. thanks to you i pretty much have my heart set on dream. i also have one other clinic i want to look at called ilumi. by any chance you've heard of them?

Have you seen Fresh PS? They have some amazing fc and fat transfer results on their website. I’m going back to Fresh for more surgery (I had fc) when all this with the coronavirus blows over.

No one is blowing this out of proportion. People are dying worldwide from COVID-19. Even people with no underlying health issues have gone from healthy to dead in less than 2 weeks, so I don't know where this "less deadly than MERS" story is coming from.

Please take this seriously no matter where on this planet you live. Too many people aren't and are refusing to do what's necessary to stop the spread or to remain healthy themselves. I have friends and family who are nurses on the front lines daily and I talk to them weekly. This lackadaisical attitude about how bad the disease is has cost so many lives and it is an insult to those putting themselves at risk to tend to their patients. If you aren't going to help, don't make it worse.

Seoul isn't going anywhere; neither is plastic surgery. But putting yourself in harm's way to look pretty is going to get you nothing but a good looking corpse. People being selfish and having their heads up their asses is what got us here.

Yes I did have surgery with Fresh and am happy with the results. Check out my thread Fresh Plastic Surgery. :smile: