BeautyHacker

Where to go for FC, Rhinoplasty, and Fat Graft?

Hi, I was wondering where people go for these procedures? I was hoping to get them all done at once if possible, but I'm not sure how viable that is with the procedures I want done.

I was initially looking at TFD, because I've heard good things, and their results look amazing, but I'm unsure if they perform rhino/fat graft. Is it safe to do multiple procedures with different clinics within around a week period or would you recommend doing everything at one clinic?

Navigating the procedures is pretty confusing, so thank you for the help!

I have the same question as you.
I really want to do in TFD but i want to do rhino and breast lifting too.
I am not sure , but I think one week is a short time.
And I think it's better to do everything at one clinic OR get the surgery you want in one clinic and wait for a certain time to get another procedure in another clinic.

Thank you for the reply! I was thinking of going to DA since they do rhino aswell as fg, but I heard bad things about their fg from this thread: https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1011222-suicidal-after-3-botched-surgeries-in-korea-i-need-help/page-2#post-33132305

I'm not sure what to think... since clinics can change surgeons after sometime and since I've seen a lot of positivity for this clinic in the past.

I was also thinking about DA but i read mixed opinions. I removed DA from my list because it's so expensive , they asked me 33 mil krw for 3 set face contouring only.