BeautyHacker

My revision Rhino and sub brow lift in SK

This is my first time ever I wrote the review even though I got my nose done before. I did my first nose done 2 years ago in my country Thailand. I always concern about my big and flat nose since I was little. My friends and family always told me that I have beautiful eyes so my nose is not a big deal for my face.

But whenever I look at the mirror, all I can see is my flat and big nose L So I decided to have my nose job in my country. I wanted to have my nose narrower and pointy tip.

Actually I was happy with my new higher bridge nose with side view but not the front after first operation. But I wanted to wait for sometimes to be natural without swelling up. However, even if there was no swelling, it looks obvious that I got my nose done because of silicon.

So, I was just waiting for doing the revision of rhinoplasty. Meanwhile. I got to know the purseforum from my friends and I really wanted to make sure to find the right clinic with no issue or accident before. I did browsing a lot for my revision through the purseforum. There are actually few clinics in my mind and I finally flew to SK. Since it was my first time, I wanted to compare the price, their opinion and skills. I had visited three clinics and among three clinics. I made my mind to do my revision in Opera PS.,

Actually other two clinics were a way expensive than my budget but opera offered me quite reasonable quote (tbh, it was little skeptical because of cheaper price) However, during the consultation with doctor, he explained that he will remove and then add implant for the bridge and nasal septum adjustment together with tip using septal cartilage for my desire nose.

Also, my other concern was my droopy eyes… as times goes by, it looks little droopy even if I have double eyelids, I thought that only double eyelid surgery which I don’t want to can fix my eyes but he recommends that I can do sub brow lift that fixing the muscle which will give a lifting effect with natural eyes and looking younger. I was so afraid of scars remain after but now I can’t see any scars!

So all his explanation and experience was so trustful and it was quite enough to convince me to do my revision and sub brow lift there.

It has been a month post OP but I can see the difference between before and after. I am now more confident in myself and can’t stop taking the selfie now :smile:

these are the pics of 1 month POST OP

after1.jpg after2.jpg after3.jpg

As far as I remember, Dr. Kim did my nose.

Thank you for the answer:smile: I actually had a plan to visit SK end of month but because of corona virus, I need to postpone my trip but will definitely go to Opera and few other clinics for the consultation.