BeautyHacker

DARPS PRICE

I contacted DA to have an idea about the prices. I told them i wanted to have my surgery with Dr Lee Dong Chan and they said 33 mil krw. I know Dr LDC is famous , but is this price ok?? Like , another clinics asked for around 10 mil krw.

33 mil is too expensive.And the main reason that you should not go there because the aftercare is terrible,don’t waste your money.You can try to get the consultation at the other clinics such as The Face dental,EU dental or Gyalumhan,their price is more cheaper and they take good care of you,don’t go to DA,they just care about your money and that’s it

I think it still too much though, other clinics offer
Vline for 5-8 mil krw
Zygoma for 5-7 mil krw
Chin red./Genioplasty for 4-6 mil krw
so if you add those prices, I think you’re being rip off

Thank ypu so much!

33 mil seems too expensive!! :amazed: I have never done face contouring but I have heard that face contouring prices in Korea is up to 12 mil but 3x the price?!? DA seems to be ripping u off man. And they are not even that famous for face contouring in korea, I think u will be better off at other clinics!

Yea yea
A girl on kkt told me that they asked her around the same price and when she went to f2f consultation they gave her a big "discount"

I got this email from Docfinder

Banobagi
Don't miss the chance! Limited spring promotion: send deposit and get your surgery before April 30, 2020 to get 40% discount for the most popular surgeries (only for 200 first patients, who sent deposit; each patient can choose only one listed surgery promotion with 40% discount):

Dr Oh Chang Hyun:

Angular Jaw Correction+ Zygoma reduction+ Genioplasty: 22.4 mil krw > 13.44 mil krw

Dr Park Jong Lim
Angular jaw correction+ Chin implant: 11.55 mil krw > 6.93 mil krw

ID hospital
30% discount for facial surgeries package (facial contouring+nose+eyes)

CINDERELLA

30% discount for Zygoma reduction + V-line surgery: 11.9 mil krw

JK HOSPITAL
30% discount for any facial contouring surgery (zygoma reduction, angular jaw correction, genioplasty)

You do not need to spend 33 million to get face contour :smile: