BeautyHacker

Please help me! You guys are my hope.

Hello guys, this sounds quite cliche but I’m a 27 years old male who just got recently dumped from my 6 years of relationship because they can’t stand my bad looks anymore. I do have a receding chin and a bulbous nose. I’m very depressed and suicidal. I just want to make myself better. Can you recommend me any great hospitals that would help me become more naturally handsome please? I’m also afraid to get botched as well. My photo’s attached. I’m the one holding the cake and behind me is my ex.

In my opinion, @Thedepressedmale, you are better looking than your ex behind you. You have a smaller face (many would envy!), beautiful big eyes (I suggest contact lenses or wavefront intralasik) you are hiding behind your spectacles, a natural Korean aegyo sal (baby fat under your eyes), nice chin and already look like a k drama actor (see attached photo). A lot of male korean actors get rhino to have bigger noses! You do not need rhino as your nose is natural! I think your ex is the one who needs plastic surgery and a personality transplant. Please find someone else who can see your inner soul which radiates through in your eyes and warm smile.

Thank you for your kind response. I really appreciate it. I went through a huge shock and my self-esteem has been completely shattered. I want to change myself better regardless of him. I do indeed think I have quite a long face with a bulbous nose and a receding chin. My side profile looks like Yoo Jae Suk. I will attach it now.

Send your photos to the kakao account of popular clinics like View, Namu, The Face dental, EU dental, Girin, and see what the majority suggest.

I think you should get braces first

Hello hun
I would recommend braces first and twojaw if you are brave enough ! It would improve the long face and chin profile side look !
But it’s a huge surgery so please make a lot of researches about it.

you could also do genioplasty to improve your chin look.

I think you look handsome and classy. No need for any plastic surgery. The only things that jump out to me right away are your crooked teeth (not terribly bad though). Agree with others about getting braces for straightened teeth. Next, go shopping to get yourself a refined look with different hair style, glasses, and clothing. Last but not least, go upgrade your intellect with additional education and/or enrichment, so that you feel more confident and become more assertive. Confidence and humor are very attractive traits.

nah man u look way better than the other guy on that pic LOL

- go get a good haircut
- u look better without glasses
- teeth - just braces or retainer
- though u look fit already, but yeah theres no harm in going to the gym.

In my experience,after you take the braces off,your chin will look better,so just get the braces done first and see.If it won’t change much,you could consider getting chin implant later.

Thank you, guys. I sincerely appreciate all your opinions. I am meeting with my orthodontist on Tuesday and I will see how I go from there. I will be updating my story so please help me go forward. Thank you!!!

Hey there. This is speaking from my own personal experience, but I wouldn't recommend getting surgery before you help yourself mentally. You may believe before surgery that looking better will help your mental state but when you depend upon it and it's not entirely what you were expecting you may find you've become even more irrevocably depressed. I don't personally see anything that -needs- fixing with your face. I think you have a nice kind face, like others have noted here! I know you may feel right now that surgery is what you need but please consider using some of the money you'd spend on surgery to first find some therapeutic means to get into a good head-space.

I agree with everyone you ex is the ugly one. Your naturally handsome I think the contacts + haircut and maybe some new clothes will boost your self esteem 10 fold. I remember going through a break up and I stopped wearing make up and dressing. But once I started dolling myself up again it helped me so much :3. Wishing you the best hun.

I definitely encourage that you look into mewing and orthotropics, as well as dental work! jaw and mouth exercises can make a world of difference to one's side profile. your front profile is great.

Also, glasses are cool. Finding a haircut and glasses that fit your face shape can work wonders.