BeautyHacker

consultation for my Breast surgery

Hi, I want to thank the community for being so supportive and sharing your experiences. I've learned so much from this forum, so I've decided to give back and share my consultation and first time ever for my breast surgery experience.

I have not gone for a consult at all, but have always wanted a breast augmentation for the last couple of years. I want to make sure I am looking to the right size when I go for the consult. Also, I am looking for a detailed number of CCs that would get me to that size and implants.
Here is my little information, I am 155cm tall, 43kgs, 25yrs old, currently a 30/32AA, am pretty tiny and skinny but my boobs always my biggest concern.. literally flat.. So I always wear super push up bra recently I was getting serious to get my boob jobs. So I did online consultation first with Nana, Opera and MD through the whatsapp and decided to go for f2f. finally I did online consultation with Nana, Opera and MD clinics in Korea since I am studying in Korea.

Here is my consultation review for clinics:

Nana: I got the price quote during the online consultation so but surprisingly they quote me different price on f2f consultation. Makes sense with extra cc so need to pay more but feel like they just want more money with extra cc.

Opera: I was impressed with their reasonable quote already during online consultation, however still doubt why it is so cheaper than other clinics but during the consultation, Doctor listened and answered to all of my questions (even the technical stuffs) and made sure I understood how he will proceed for my operation step by step. I had a vague idea of what I wanted (natural looking, a full B cup/Small C). I have been recommended to go with 330cc sebin

MD: my korean friend did her boob job there so was recommend by my friend. My friend is so happy with her new boobs and actually she showed her boobs and let me touch it. It was really trustful from my friend. Morever, MD is one of only breast surgery clinic. It makes me so trust the clinic. On f2f Doctor explained well and recommend the right size but it was a way expensive than I expected. Idk maybe because they are specialized in breast surgery no they are quite special but I could not afford their quote.

So I finally made up my mind with Opera. my operation will be in a week from now.. I am actually little scared but I will update with you guys with post op result.

Thanks for sharing your experiene in consultation but that would be great if you tell us more details like price, which implant, how many cc like that. Because I'm still considering of my boob job in Korea too but unluckily I don't think I am able to fly over there because of corono :confused1: so bad. But hopefully it get better soon! btw, how did you manage to go there even if corona is pretty serious there?
anyway hope you get the great result and look forward to your review:smile:

• 3 weeks later...
I got discount for 10% and I paid about 4.6? 4.7 mil krw.
And they also provided unlimited breast ultrasound and skin regeneration therapy.

But I am not sure It is still available
How about contacting to OPERA English Translator?

Kakao ID : operaps
whatsapp : operaps
[email protected]